Lenny Kravitz Goes Old School ... Handset

6/28/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lenny Kravitz is so freakin' cool, only he could look hip using a retro handset on his mobile phone in NYC yesterday.

0625_lenny_kravitz_bauer

It won't be long before we are all using rotary cell phones.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Hey Now

Doesn't he usually carry a man bag? So he got a place to put the phone on lock! LOL

Bill Leslie

I'd love to have an old model 500 set phone again. New phones svck - plastic pieces of chit and they sound terrible.

Tracy

I wouldn't walk around with that,but I could totally see using when talking on the cell at home.

JohnnyDrama

That's one way to beat cell phone radiation

bigtimepimp

that is one cool jew!!!

drake's a jew too

blackCaco

can somebody tell me what kind of sunglasses his wearing? Brand?

Kristen Cobb

Cell Phones = Brain Tumors. Thank goodness he is using his nugget and protecting his brain by using a headset. Wake up America! In the very near future cell phones will come with warning labels just like a pack of cigarettes. Cell phone manuals already tell you not to put the phone to your head, but who reads their manual and who is informing you? Don't ever assume a product is safe just because it is on the market. Had I known cell phones came on the market without any pre-market safety testing, I would have been smarter how I used my phone for myself and how our children used theirs. The industry is hiding this from the world. Did you ever wonder why speaker phone and text messaging were created? Well know you know! They know there is a problem and they are trying to avoid a worldwide epidemic of brain cancer.

JustB

LOVE IT!

TShane

Lenny isn't using anything new, well not really. You can get that from Yubz.com but yes it is truely not cool I'd rather take the 90 percent radiation. But big ups to you Lenny for being radiation concerned

claudia tate

hey lenny i think this piece is really so you.im getting one in black.saw jamie curtis has a blue one.keep rockin your music.much love claudia formally of maxfield. los angeles.miss you suga alot.will get new cd.hope to hear from you peace and blessings

abdel

the moshi moshi !!

abdel

i wanna know the name of this beautiful sunglass please

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5