« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Linda Hogan: I Was Afraid Hulk Was Gonna Kill Me!

6/28/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan says she lived in constant fear while married to the wrestler -- claiming he would become so consumed in violent rages ... she thought he would kill her.

Linda sat down with Matt Lauer on the "Today Show" to talk about her autobiography -- "Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes" -- in which she details Hulk's alleged violent behavior.

She writes, "[Hulk] tore my shirt. He threw lamps. He held me down on the bed with his hands around my throat during arguments, slamming doors, pounding walls. I was always afraid he would kill me in one of his rages."

When Matt asked if Hulk ever showed remorse for his actions -- Linda replied, "He did not feel remorse — and to this day he’s never apologized for any of his actions."

Calls to Hulk weren't returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

WHO IN THE HELL WOULD BELIEVE THIS OLD HAG SKANKY BITCH? SHE IS WHAT CERVICAL CANCER LOOKS LIKE IF IT WERE HUMAN!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

She looks like a corpse so I think her suspicions were on point.

Horndog

That's a guy, right?

DJ

She looks like Miss Piggy!

LOOK-MOM-IM-DEAD

WHO IS SHE AND WHO IS HULK HOGAN

The PMG

@weird al yankovich if youre gonna use the name, can you at least spell it right?

Amy

There is no way I believe this. Linda Hogan has officially cut off her children from her life. Brooke already was estranged from her mother. Linda Hogan is a money hungry nut job. She lived in luxury off Hulk Hogan and belittled him on the TV Show. It is no surprise he went else where for intimacy. She must have run out of her divorce settlement and needs more money to support her "boy toy"

Suz

No one cares and no one will buy your book...stupidness!!!

shagrath

agreed, you cant believe anything she says...a prediction
when the age difference catches up and charlie leaves her, be ready for the sex tape release..

Suz

No one cares and no one will buy your book...stupidness!!!

JR

Shut up already you stupid, irrelevant whore! Nobody cares about you, you contribute nothing...now go away!

RealityBites

I just don't buy it....he just doesn't seem like the type...not from what we saw on their show, she doesn't even seem like she believes what she's saying....

MeMe

if life with the Hulk was sooo scary and you feared for you life...why did you stay married to him so long? Seems to me you should be more scared now that you are rubbing your skanky ass in his face with your toy boy....

C7-Enforcer

This skank is pathetic. Maybe Hulk thought she another wrestler and he was trying to pin her!! Plug your book with your boy toy on a corner somewhere bitch!!

Summer

The Wench is writing a book so she can keep her Boy Toy around. It ain't cheap getting someone to sleep with butt ugly Linda.