Buzz Aldrin -- One Small Step for Single Man

6/29/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Two weeks after filing for divorce from his third wife, former astronaut Buzz Aldrin stepped out on the red carpet as a single man in NYC on Tuesday.

0629_buzz_aldrin_Getty
The bejeweled 81-year-old bachelor is still defying gravity.

0629_transformers_footer

Beth

Buzz is gonna announce he's gay within a month! GO BUZZ!!

Marty

An 81 year old gay man is a moot point, isn't it? Boy his hands are ugly!

But with that bling and that expensive suit, Buzz sure is stylin.

pentta

Hey ********,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******* who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

He drank because of the enourmous secrets NASA forced him to keep. Among other things, alien atifacts on the moon, which NASA brushed out, ufo's and more.

why get divorced at 81?

Marty

Pentta, you need a cup of coffee bad, buddy!

Denver

One more face lift Buzz and your ears will meet on the back of your head!

artie help

PENTTA, you rule, good schtick throwing haymakers, looking for attention, life is a mere extension of grade schol.

sgm

He and Heff ought to become friends. They can see who will win the dead pool.

anony

Buzz has got to cut down on the accessorization.

moe l.

This man used to be an American hero. Now he's clearly delusional. And he looks horrible. Maybe he should hook up with that Versace chick; their faces look about the same.

Mike

This guy is a joke! He landed on the moon is as likely as me giving birth! I can't believe the government invented this event with the help of Buzz who must have drawn the long straw and won a chance at fame!!! If they landed on the moon, how come they have gone back? ALL BULL ****!!

bob

He may be batpoop crazy but he's still a HERO in my book.
GO Buzz!

McG

He might as well don the leisure suit with the polyester shirt open down to the navel, complete with those heavy gold chains. Time to hit the disco Buzz.

DatDogBitez

Buzz is looking a lot like Liberace...

mannequin

Looks like he grabbed his wife's jewelry on the way out.
That is one sparkly bracelet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments