Charlie Sheen:

I Was 'ROIDED UP

on 'Major League'

6/29/2011 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If it seemed like Charlie Sheen had a little extra juice on his fastball during "Major League" ... it's because the actor pumped himself full of steroids to prepare for the role ... so says the Warlock.

0629_charlie_sheen_wild_thing_BN
Sheen -- who famously played fireballer Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn --  revealed his secret to Sports Illustrated, saying he went on the special sauce for "six to eight weeks" in the hopes of "enhancing [his] performance a little bit."

Sheen added, "You can print this, I don't give a f--k. My fastball went from 79 [mph] to like 85."

Wild Thing ... you make my balls shrink.

Steven

What a dumb****.

some guy

I thought steroids gave you muscles.

Did he trade in the muscles for some coke?

Lee

shocked, yet another example that Charlie can't function without enhancement. What a shame, good talent, productive life down the ****ter.

Jodi

Hey crackhead, we don't give a f*ck either.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

He was roided up for Hot shots Part Deux also. he's dreaming if he thinks he threw an 85mph fastball.

mid

Throwback Kid,

Yeah, living in the past, that he is. What a waste.

The Wraith

I just farted. It was warlock-ish. You cannot dislike Charlie Sheen, he has given many of us many laughs and great roles. I do hope that when Charlie passes he will come back as a rogue car and will hunt all of you nay-sayers down to your horrible demise. Reference: The Wraith 1986- Treat yourself and see this Sheen film.

Gridiron

Tell us something we don't know, especially after watching him explode to Stallone proportions for Hot Shots.

Throwback kid

Thanks Mid! most young guys dream of playing baseball or football or being some type of pro athlete. But you accept real life and realize that the odds of doing that for a living are very slim. But for some reason Charlie can't move past this, he is now a middle aged man and still wishes he could be a pro baseball player. It's almost as if the movie Major League was his baseball career and he wishes he could go back to being in his 20's and being the Wild Thing. He sounds just like these washed up ex poro jocks who still talk about games they played in 30 years ago like they were yesterday. It's 2011 no one cares anymore, it's kind of pathetic.

Dennis

"Sheen added, "You can print this, I don't give a f--k." I think this translates to "I have nothing worth talking about in my life so please write something useless from 1988."

PLEASE TMZ.....you are better than this!

mid

Throwback Kid,

Yeah. It's hard to transition through the normal life stages when you're caught up in addictions. Time passes you by. Hopefully he gets a grip on it before it's too late.

aston

Stereoids do shrink your balls and build up your heart (which is a muscle) out of proportion to the point it may kill you.

Seems to be a simple solution to the Charlie Sheen mystery. He is just plain dumb.

JFO

If he was using steroids he wasn't using them correctly - he looks small in that movie and I can't see any muscle definition at all. Is he sure it was HIM doing the steroids and not his alter ego: Tiger Blood Man???

Sandra

No surprise ! This jackass is trying to remain in the public eye when his career is thankfully over!!

CoolKid

Believe me.. that little twerp never threw 80mph in his life.. not even close.

Ridiculous claim.