Lindsay Lohan -- Free To Roam Today

6/29/2011 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been thirty-five days since she began her grueling house arrest -- and now, Lindsay Lohan is moments away from sweet, sweet freedom.

0629-lilo_EXD_free

The tracking device placed on Lindsay's ankle will be removed -- probably this morning -- and she will be free to roam the streets of Venice -- and beyond -- as she pleases.

Lindsay will then sign a house arrest completion form, which will then be forwarded to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

But Lindsay is not out of the woods.  She's on probation for the jewelry heist and must complete her 480 hours of community service.  She must also enroll in a "shoplifters alternative class" -- yes, we love that too -- and undergo psychological counseling.

But Lindsay will no longer have to endure the calamari that just doesn't travel well.  She's free to eat at Gjelina again, where the calamari is always fresh and crisp.

some guy

Right, cuz drunks can make good decisions when they have such supportive friends around who are looking at their best interest.

lou

Jay 17 minutes ago

shoplifters alternative class?????? What's the alterantive to shop lifting???? PAYING!!!!!!!!!

________________

There is that.

some guy

Wonder what Ryan Dunn has to say about this: "OK, one more bottle and I can race that car, right, guys?"

Ghost Rider

Keeping it real one post at a time. FACT! WORD! FACTWORDOID!!!

some guy

Oh, wait, I forgot. He's dead.

Which is what I'm afraid will happen to someone else if they continue to make the same decisions.

Good riddance!

Jewelers and small businesses better lock their doors up! Thug Life Lohan style is back to stealing again. Clear the sidewalks too!

lou

All of these comments about Lindsay and maybe 3 or 4 people truly interested in seeing her in future movies. Doesn't that kind of say it all at this point?

some guy

Lindsay I still love you. I hope you can prove all the naysayers wrong and come out of this a better person. Think I need to get away from the computer for awhile.

lou

David Jong - let me backtrack a bit. Yeah, people make mistakes, even driving while drunk. You can't undo it, you can just move on. So yeah, there's no point in beating a dead horse on the matter. But people who don't learn and do it again? And again? I just don't have sympathy for them.

Rogue Warrior

Hey Izzy, why don't I hop on my jet and meet you at the airport, after we have a "talk", you can drive me around tonight.

Rogue Warrior

JS, if YOU'RE DJ, you've turned into an even bigger douche over night!!! FACT!

lou

You know, David...more power to her if she does. She still will owe lots of people bucketloads of apologies. But if Tatum O'Neal can pull her life together after all of these years, I guess that anything is possible.

lou

RW calling someone else "the biggest douche," now that's an interesting pot calling a kettle black.

Rogue Warrior

lou, serious question. Hey when I'm done at the pool after the long weekend my feet are raw, and since you know, you got that HUGE problem with your calves rubbing together when you walk, I thought you could recommend some good lotion to me.

lou

I think it's pretty funny that RW wants female killers around him - but how about Lorena Bobbitt, RW? I'll be happy to pay her way to your home. You two could have bucketloads of fun together.