Lindsay Lohan -- FREE AT LAST!

6/29/2011 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's painfully relaxing stint under house arrest is finally OVER!!!

Lindsay Lohan Released

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Lohan was officially released at 10:20 AM ... ending 35 arduous days of sun-tanning captivity.

We're told Lindsay is still inside her Venice, CA condo ... preparing to roll over to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

tmz-top-comments-banner
WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

I am still pissed off that she has had it so damn easy. She should have done the jail time.

grandma cracker grandma cracker

James Hetfield says "the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"

Joanne Joanne

Harvey, she still has to complete 480 hours of community service. How long does she have to do it? I can already predict that she will be back in court on this one! Oh...sorry judge...I couldn't finish my court ordered community service because I'm soooo busy being an actress!!!!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
nothing nothing

she has been abused by fame, and therefore has ended up confused and unsure of her future.

mannequin mannequin

I've gotta admit; if that were me, I'd have 2 or 3 days of shopping and dining out before I hit my CS. It's a good sign; wishing her the very best.

sweetdee88 sweetdee88

thank god! can she please stay out of trouble for a couple months so we can stop reading about her! please lindsey be good!!

WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

grandma cracker grandma cracker

Joanne Joanne

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nicole

Fitting image.
Judge Fox and Judge Sautner are the fairest Judges in LA

LINNOCENT

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Free at last , Free again FREE to BOOZE it UP AGAIN!!!!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Free at last , Free again FREE to BOOZE it UP AGAIN!!!!

Rogue Warrior

Hell Ya!!! I saw these series of stories coming a mile away!!!! Linds looks HOT in this pic, hopefully she wears her daisy dukes to CS today!

ROCK ON Linds!

LadyTaurus

She'll celebrate by getting trashed and then going for a drive..

Rogue Warrior

TMZ is losing their touch, they should have concluded with, Story Developing..... that would have made this more comical!!!

FACTOID!

Ghost Rider

Join Emma Stones Twitter army today. I did!

Jay

OMG did we need this post. This is the third post about her house arrest ending today, we even were treated to the photo of the house arrest braclet removal team at her house.

Are you going to report on her first post house arrest sh*t????????

AndUKnowThisMan

Free At Last!! Free At Last!!

Grandma Cracker

Drunk pix to follow......BOOM

Barbara

Keep this loser off your pages TMZ...no one cares about her...only her crew..ie "Nicole" and sorted others

some guy

@Lindsay

Lemme know how the community service is going. One wink for good, two winks for bad.

XD

Lol.

Joanne

sweetdee88

barefoot1234

Free At Last, Free At Last thank God Lindsay's Free at Last!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments