Lindsay Lohan -- FREE AT LAST!

6/29/2011 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's painfully relaxing stint under house arrest is finally OVER!!!

Lindsay Lohan Released

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Lohan was officially released at 10:20 AM ... ending 35 arduous days of sun-tanning captivity.

We're told Lindsay is still inside her Venice, CA condo ... preparing to roll over to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

tmz-top-comments-banner
WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

I am still pissed off that she has had it so damn easy. She should have done the jail time.

grandma cracker grandma cracker

James Hetfield says "the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"

Joanne Joanne

Harvey, she still has to complete 480 hours of community service. How long does she have to do it? I can already predict that she will be back in court on this one! Oh...sorry judge...I couldn't finish my court ordered community service because I'm soooo busy being an actress!!!!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
nothing nothing

she has been abused by fame, and therefore has ended up confused and unsure of her future.

mannequin mannequin

I've gotta admit; if that were me, I'd have 2 or 3 days of shopping and dining out before I hit my CS. It's a good sign; wishing her the very best.

sweetdee88 sweetdee88

thank god! can she please stay out of trouble for a couple months so we can stop reading about her! please lindsey be good!!

WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

grandma cracker grandma cracker

Joanne Joanne

LL's Dirty Dong

thanks for the pledge Lou. I'll check back from time to time to check if it takes hold. I did same on new fvcking story. Paleez this little pig needs to go away. But I will try to raise money here if we must endure

lou

Yeah yeah, Rabinowitz, whatever. You're hust another unhappy troll that belongs in an Unhappy Meal.

lou

Yeah yeah, Rabinowitz, whatever. You're just another unhappy troll that belongs in an Unhappy Meal.

lou

LL Dirty Dong - I have no problem whatever in pledging to a worthy cause, even if I don't win the bet.

lou

Siiiiiiiiiiigh, Vorlon. Yes. You make good points. I would just hope that maybe at some point Nicole's eyes really would open to LL's true character.

LL's Dirty Dong

Rabinowitz/Lindsay:

I promise you I know you you dirty little piggy. So do a lot of my close friends

ketjo

Howdy folks,
That celebration you hear is Harvey and the kiddies celebrating that their main pony is in the races again...He's had slim pickin's for the last month and he needs the money from all the negative clicks she gets to pay saleries of all those kiddies. Mikey is happy he can droll and spin all he wants...
And Lindsay can Pose at every opprotunity for her Pap friends and tell more lies and pretend that everybody loves Lindsay Lohan.....
Lie number 1. " I can't wait to get down to the ***minity center and does some work ! " ...its a wonder her tongue didn't fall out with that one.......
Lie number 2. " I can"t wait to get back to work I have had so many opprotunities offered to me this last month I don't know which to do !......that's why she blew off Matt Laur because she just couldn't make up her mind ?

For the betting pool.......either a alltercation at the ***munity center that will take her out of the situation for her own good or she will get busted for something within 3 mos..thats about as long as I give her handlers being able to hold her down....

4 storys spin out of her conning herself out of house arrest......like I said queen of the Cons and Shyster..Lindsay Lohan....

Judy

Everyone comments on her "hell yeah" pic. Isn't this pic from when she was cheering for her team at a ball game?

help this young woman

That background has been photoshopped - I recognize that pose. It was taken last Sunday when she was racing that bitch Nicole to the center of a 10-gram line of cocaine. Guess who won by a mile?

Shannon

You know why Lilo thinks the rules don't apply to her? B/c the courts keep proving her right, that's why.

Gmanmr

I'm interested in the Porsche pedal set. Could you email me a couple of pictures?

Caren

Free until she screws up AGAIN! Has been looser....

wgp548

hope she realizes she got a pass and doesn't screw it up stay clean little girl ..little girl being the key word here

DucNut

This is EFFIN' nutz....I have to go sit my a** in Hawthorne Jail every FRIGGIN' weekend for the next year...no smokes, no booze, NO SUN, no TV, no iPhone, no nothing other than the lousy flourscent lights that never go out...HOW THE F*CK CAN I SERVE MY TIME A SWANK BEACH PAD AND INVITE MY FRIENDS OVER FOR ALL NIGHT PARTIES INSTEAD????? WTF???? I PAID MY LAWYER LOTS OF $$$$ TOO....DID THIS BROAD BL@W SOMEONE FOR SPECIAL TREATMENT OR WHAT??????

ucistu

broad get a job! But please not in the movies, your acting sucks. I refuse to watch. Your days are numbered as a actress, college maybe? The local junior college might take you.