Lindsay Lohan -- FREE AT LAST!

6/29/2011 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's painfully relaxing stint under house arrest is finally OVER!!!

Lindsay Lohan Released

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Lohan was officially released at 10:20 AM ... ending 35 arduous days of sun-tanning captivity.

We're told Lindsay is still inside her Venice, CA condo ... preparing to roll over to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

tmz-top-comments-banner
WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

I am still pissed off that she has had it so damn easy. She should have done the jail time.

grandma cracker grandma cracker

James Hetfield says "the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"

Joanne Joanne

Harvey, she still has to complete 480 hours of community service. How long does she have to do it? I can already predict that she will be back in court on this one! Oh...sorry judge...I couldn't finish my court ordered community service because I'm soooo busy being an actress!!!!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
nothing nothing

she has been abused by fame, and therefore has ended up confused and unsure of her future.

mannequin mannequin

I've gotta admit; if that were me, I'd have 2 or 3 days of shopping and dining out before I hit my CS. It's a good sign; wishing her the very best.

sweetdee88 sweetdee88

thank god! can she please stay out of trouble for a couple months so we can stop reading about her! please lindsey be good!!

WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

grandma cracker grandma cracker

Joanne Joanne

lou

That's a terrible picture - my God, her eyes look swollen shut.

Logan

Lindsay's dad reacts to her house arrest release. Is he more a mess than her? http://t.co/Fg5srAX

FahQ

It won't be long before this waste of life is back in trouble. Let her rot in a jail cell like the average person.

Make it stop

I give her until the end of summer to either be in trouble again....or Dead!!!! We haven't seen or heard the last of this twit getting in trouble w/the law. Maybe she'll F up in a state that will actually punish her!!!!!

GrannyDawletter

Lindsay Mandela?

Abe

All the jewelry in Venice must be shaking in its showcase.

x

Rocco

One day at a time. Keep it going.

joeygirl45

What's with the "YEAH it's over" look???? F this bit-h. All she did was sit in her beach house, party with her friends, do stupid infomercials and she is acting like she just did hard time at Rikers. The judicial system is a f'ing joke and she is laughing at all of them... come on, this POS went to court with FU on her fingernail. When, not IF, but WHEN, she gets another DUI, I just hope she doesn't take anyone out with her. And if she does, only suicide on her part would be justice served. And to Nichole, you obviously do not have a brain in your head to support and stand behind this "accident looking for a place to happen". Wonder what kind of support you lend when you read about her killing an innocent family in one of her drunken/drugged out stupors. She is pathetic.

Ashley

didn't she JUST fail a drug test or something?! it was bull**** she was on house arrest in the first place...if she was like the rest of us her ass would already be in jail...pathetic that she's just going to end up in trouble again.

Sandra

Please TMZ no more Lindsay!!! Unless, she does herself in!!

lou

joeygirl45, as much as I'd like to agree with you on the look on her face, I'm pretty sure it's an older photo of her at a Nicks game. Knew I'd recognized it from somewhere.

And I really do wonder about Nicole's take on things if Lindsay's drinking turns tragic, which it very easily could.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

NOW DO US ALL A FAVOR AND RUN INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC...YOU LOSER DRUNKEN DRUGGIE LOW CLASS WHORE! BITCH LOOKS LIKE SHES READY TO PARTY ALL OVER AGAIN!

bagladey

She's a loser. Who cares? I hope TMZ (and Mike Walters) is not going to give us a day by day report of this has-been's community service because THAT'S NOT NEWS. Um, what big-budget movie is she starring in?

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

I give her a month before she's busted or she'll be dead by Christmas.

Ace

I'd like to have a 3some with Lindsay Lohan and Casey Anthony. 2 hot criminals (alleged).
A killer and a crook.......so hot