Lindsay Lohan -- FREE AT LAST!

6/29/2011 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's painfully relaxing stint under house arrest is finally OVER!!!

Lindsay Lohan Released

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Lohan was officially released at 10:20 AM ... ending 35 arduous days of sun-tanning captivity.

We're told Lindsay is still inside her Venice, CA condo ... preparing to roll over to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

tmz-top-comments-banner
WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

I am still pissed off that she has had it so damn easy. She should have done the jail time.

grandma cracker grandma cracker

James Hetfield says "the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"

Joanne Joanne

Harvey, she still has to complete 480 hours of community service. How long does she have to do it? I can already predict that she will be back in court on this one! Oh...sorry judge...I couldn't finish my court ordered community service because I'm soooo busy being an actress!!!!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
nothing nothing

she has been abused by fame, and therefore has ended up confused and unsure of her future.

mannequin mannequin

I've gotta admit; if that were me, I'd have 2 or 3 days of shopping and dining out before I hit my CS. It's a good sign; wishing her the very best.

sweetdee88 sweetdee88

thank god! can she please stay out of trouble for a couple months so we can stop reading about her! please lindsey be good!!

WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

grandma cracker grandma cracker

Joanne Joanne

6one9

BFD!!!!!!!!!! Anyone could have sat in their house for 35 days living it up!! They should have thrown her ass in jail for a few weeks! How long until she has another ```run`in````` with the law?
I'm gonna give her 3 months!! Good luck Lindz```` you are gonna need it! ☺ peace

Rogue Warrior

Ace 19 minutes ago

I'd like to have a 3some with Lindsay Lohan and Casey Anthony. 2 hot criminals (alleged).
A killer and a crook.......so hot

==============================================================

I'd like to have those two PLUS Amanda Knox for the complete HAT TRICK!!!!!!

WORD!!!!

LL's Dirty Dong

Nicole:

Just know that all that have ever known her in movies and club scene see her as a waste-oid. She ripped off too many of the wrong people and no one trusts or likes her. She has no conversational skills and is kinda dumb like she's a stupid little 5 year old.

My close friend who has a show on TV got a random tweet from her a couple months ago, and did not see it, laughed when I told her about it. NO ONE in the industry tweets Lindsay Loser. She is history!

mm1

@joeygirl45, "What's with the "YEAH it's over" look???? F this bit-h." Are you really that stupid? Take a closer look at the picture. It is an old picture of her. I believe it was at a basketball game. But it definitely isn't a picture from today. Just because you are jealous of her is no reason to have to rely on blatantly wrong statements in an attempt to make your pathetic life seem better.

mannequin

Rogue Warrior

R 14 minutes ago

The List: 1) Go back to red; 2) Stay away from Sam; 3) Stay away from Mom and Dad; 4) Hire people to keep you fronted from tmz,etc.; 5) Do all your community service asap; 6) Get connected with an Ann-Margret role.======================

WISE LIST, however I'd prefer #6 to be, she get CONNECTED with Rogue Warrior!

Ghost Rider

Casey Anthony would also beat Lindsay in a whod you rather.

Hey Now

Yawn...

Glynn

Most people would be embarrassed at being under house arrest and doing community service, but not blohan. What a waste of airspace.

some guy

@Jay 52 minutes ago: " OMG did we need this post. This is the third post about her house arrest ending today, we even were treated to the photo of the house arrest braclet removal team at her house.

Are you going to report on her first post house arrest sh*t????????"

You sound like you troll TMZ way too long. Shouldn't you be at an audition?

gloria

has her dumb a*& been arrested again? Its only a matter of time. I give it a month and she will in court again for something. Girl has more mug shots than the Gambino family .

LL's Dirty Dong

My Opinion Only:

Put it this way. She is a pig. Her room is always a sty. I named myself after something that was on the floor sitting under a $800.00 skirt and it was dirty in a really filthy back door way - if ya get my meanin

some guy

Ugh RW i hope that's not really who I think it is. If it were your posts are downright sick. And incestuous.

tito

I'll drink to that!!!!

Ghost Rider

Come to think of it Lindsay would lose a whod you rather to Kirstie Alley as far as younger men go, trust me!