Lindsay Lohan -- FREE AT LAST!

6/29/2011 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's painfully relaxing stint under house arrest is finally OVER!!!

Lindsay Lohan Released

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Lohan was officially released at 10:20 AM ... ending 35 arduous days of sun-tanning captivity.

We're told Lindsay is still inside her Venice, CA condo ... preparing to roll over to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

tmz-top-comments-banner
WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

I am still pissed off that she has had it so damn easy. She should have done the jail time.

grandma cracker grandma cracker

James Hetfield says "the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"

Joanne Joanne

Harvey, she still has to complete 480 hours of community service. How long does she have to do it? I can already predict that she will be back in court on this one! Oh...sorry judge...I couldn't finish my court ordered community service because I'm soooo busy being an actress!!!!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
nothing nothing

she has been abused by fame, and therefore has ended up confused and unsure of her future.

mannequin mannequin

I've gotta admit; if that were me, I'd have 2 or 3 days of shopping and dining out before I hit my CS. It's a good sign; wishing her the very best.

sweetdee88 sweetdee88

thank god! can she please stay out of trouble for a couple months so we can stop reading about her! please lindsey be good!!

WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

grandma cracker grandma cracker

Joanne Joanne

joeygirl45

@ mm1 about a minute ago @joeygirl45, "What's with the "YEAH it's over" look???? F this bit-h." Are you really that stupid? Take a closer look at the picture. It is an old picture of her. I believe it was at a basketball game. But it definitely isn't a picture from today. Just because you are jealous of her is no reason to have to rely on blatantly wrong statements in an attempt to make your pathetic life seem better.

ROTFL...you just made my day better...thanks for the laugh. Yeah, I am SO jealous because I have a job, friends and i'm not a drunk/addict...lol yea, my life sucks hahahahahahhahaha... your too funny lol

Dragon Tattoo

"FREE AT LAST" when was she ever punished behind closed doors or incarcerated. oh, well celebrity justice once again.

Jay

David Jong 3 minutes ago @Jay 52 minutes ago: " OMG did we need this post. This is the third post about her house arrest ending today, we even were treated to the photo of the house arrest braclet removal team at her house.

Are you going to report on her first post house arrest sh*t????????"

You sound like you troll TMZ way too long. Shouldn't you be at an audition
_____________________________________________________________

Well I guess at this point my chances of being at an audition are better than Lindsays!!!!!

Have a nice day!

some guy

@Rocco 37 minutes ago: "One day at a time. Keep it going."

I'm going to interpret that as things are going well. Did she help anyone today? What kind of muffins were they?

ilovegossip

Every jewelery store within a 5 mile radius of Venice Beach is beefing up their security as I type! I sure hope she completed the "shoplifters alternative class". lol!!

Rogue Warrior

Izzy 6 minutes ago

Casey Anthony would also beat Lindsay in a whod you rather.
-============================================

Izzy, That's A FACT, Casey is FINE when she's dolled up. Have you seen pictures of HER body??? She would win in a land slide. That's why I want all 3!

ChinLee3

Stay at home b!tch. If I ever saw her on the stroll, it would be worth the jail time to slap the FVCK out of her.

Jay

Are you going to report on her first post house arrest sh*t????????"

You sound like you troll TMZ way too long. Shouldn't you be at an audition
_____________________________________________________________

Oh and as far as "trolling" TMZ too long, you have me beat pal, seems like you been on TMZ all day!

some guy

@The Hollywood Sun.

I believe in Lindsay. I think if she realizes how different things would have been had she made alot of different choices in her life, she'll begin to understand.

some guy

I prob wouldn't have trolled TMZ as hard as I have. I would prob have just stuck with my video games if things for Lindsay were going well.

ilovegossip

Wow... based on the comments on this thread, this is the worst I've ever seen it for her. She really has a lot to do to earn back the public's respect. I hope she's up to it!

Lay low Lindsay, lay low. DON'T be seen out in clubs. It will be the kiss of death...

some guy

I dunno... I guess I've always been a fan of Hollywood, and Lindsay always seemed kind of Hollywood to me. And not the bad kind.

lou

RW, Lorena Bobbitt has been overnight mailed to your door. Expect some fun and games to follow, heh heh, snip, snip.

some guy

It's been kind of hard dealing with TMZ, tbh. So many posters just sound alike. Full of hate and vitriol. Makes my skin crawl kinda.

MyOpinionOnly

LL's Dirty Dong - Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! Priceless! I got your meaning loud and clear....and somehow not too surprising. She has had the dirtiest fingernails in some pictures of her. I can imagine how her pad looks. Ugh. ** SHUDDER**

David Jong - For someone who posts about 100 times on each story, you sure have some cahjones to call someone else a troll. Just saying.