Lindsay Lohan -- FREE AT LAST!

6/29/2011 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's painfully relaxing stint under house arrest is finally OVER!!!

Lindsay Lohan Released

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Lohan was officially released at 10:20 AM ... ending 35 arduous days of sun-tanning captivity.

We're told Lindsay is still inside her Venice, CA condo ... preparing to roll over to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

tmz-top-comments-banner
WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

I am still pissed off that she has had it so damn easy. She should have done the jail time.

grandma cracker grandma cracker

James Hetfield says "the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"

Joanne Joanne

Harvey, she still has to complete 480 hours of community service. How long does she have to do it? I can already predict that she will be back in court on this one! Oh...sorry judge...I couldn't finish my court ordered community service because I'm soooo busy being an actress!!!!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
nothing nothing

she has been abused by fame, and therefore has ended up confused and unsure of her future.

mannequin mannequin

I've gotta admit; if that were me, I'd have 2 or 3 days of shopping and dining out before I hit my CS. It's a good sign; wishing her the very best.

sweetdee88 sweetdee88

thank god! can she please stay out of trouble for a couple months so we can stop reading about her! please lindsey be good!!

WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

grandma cracker grandma cracker

Joanne Joanne

lou

magmax 44 minutes ago

There is no treatment or cure for stupid. Next up: She's going to cause some kind of brawl at the women's center at some point.

______________

Sadly, I could see this. She'll claim that some shelter person got too close to her and wouldn't back off, so Lindsay told her politely (yeah, right!) to please leave. The shelter person got mad and pushed her, hard, so of course Lindsay had to push back, harder, and slap...but only because she was terrified that the shelter person was going to hurt her.

I'm telling you, something like this is just around the Lohan corner.

LL's Dirty Dong

Lou:

You missed the meaning. I found a dirty

d

i

l

d

o

assumed it's hers

some guy

Ehh... been reading what I wrote... kinda putting alot of my eggs in Lindsay's basket.

MyOpinionOnly

Jay - I kind of get tired of seeing his name 20 times in a row when reading though so come on!! Lol....

I hear ya on the updates too. I am SOOOO SICK of the multiple stories they do for her on the stupidest stuff. We get that she gets off today...that could have been the only post ya know then move on. But noooooo....they are so obsessed with this stupid ho we get 10 stories in a row about every freaking thing she does. UGH!!!!!

some guy

IDK what would happen if I learn she failed.

john smith

Let's get this party started.

some guy

Ugh anyone else need a drink? I sure do.

Ghost Rider

I know I said in the past Emma Stone was a wannabe Lindsay, but I take that all back now since I am on Emmas side now. Lindsay and her hired team of trollers here really pissed me off to that point throughout the year . Give yourselves a pat on the back, you all just staged the rise of Emma Stone yourselves imo.

LL's Dirty Dong

For any of you here with any feelings that are positive for this girl, I promise you, she would end them within ten minutes in her presence. She is just bad news. Trying to show her compassion would not be reciprocated. She thinks of no one but herself. She thinks that she is a star and that everyone else are "icky"

some guy

Ugh can TMZ find a pic of Emma Stone crotchless so we can troll about her?

lou

Jay said:

Well I guess at this point my chances of being at an audition are better than Lindsays!!!!!

Have a nice day!

_________

LMAO, Jay! Well done!

BTW, is your avatar Sid Vicious?

some guy

Selfi******tle bitches like you are what's ****** up about Hollywood. A young woman's life is on the line and all you can care about is yourself. **** you. I hate you. I ever give you that analogy between a dog and a building burning?

LL's Dirty Dong

Nicole:

I never heard back from you and it seems to me that the only person you could be is someone related to her or paid to like her. Otherwise you would have said something is response to my questions about her drinking. Are you on record as thinking it is ok for her to drink and that she is not an alcoholic?

Oh well. My comments are done. Spread the word that no one wants to see Lindsay at Chateau or any other place. Believe it!

Lindsay's Dirty Dong (on the Floor) --OUT.

Kyle

Harvey,

Speaking of the criminal justice system, I was jus*****ching the Casey Anthony murder trial live on TruTV's "In Session". The Defense had called to the stand Brandon Sparks, son of Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee Anthony's body. Just before referencing Sparks' cell phone records, evidence submitted by the State, Defense Attorney Baez asked the witness his cell phone number which he provided. Sparks' response was not "bleeped out" during the live broadcast, but when the judge was certifying the do***ent a few minutes later, the witness's telephone number was "bleeped out". My question is this: Even though the information was verbalized by the owner of the cell phone number WHILE UNDER OATH, can Mr. Sparks hold TruTV responsible for broadcasting his telephone number?

Just curious,
olebud

lou

LL's Dirty Dong:

O
M
G
!
!
!

I'm laughing and almost crying at the same time I type this. Yeah, I guess I DID miss your meaning the first time through.

Yeah, a dirty dil/do I completely believe being buried in her room.

But...