TMZ Live: Lindsay Lohan the Next Robert Downey Jr.?

6/29/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is a free woman once again -- but will she be able to turn her career around like Robert Downey Jr.? And Tracy Morgan caught heat for taking jabs at "retards" -- does he deserve it ... or does he get a pass because it's comedy?

062911_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(3:20) Lindsay Lohan is no longer under house arrest -- so the big question ... does she have a shot in hell of reviving her career?
(3:40) We shot the first video of Lindsay as a free woman -- and she had some positive things to say about her future plans.
(5:30) Does Harvey think Lindsay's star will rise again?
(18:30) Tracy Morgan cracks jokes about "retarded" and "crippled" people -- over the line ... or just a comedian doing his job?
(21:50) Why does Lisa Lampanelli get a pass and Tracy doesn't? Good point ... because Harvey is starting to take Tracy's side on this thing!
(28:10) Why are people suddenly on Tracy's case? He's been making jokes like this for years. Are comedy standards changing?
(33:35) Tom Arnold did something we've never seen -- he asked US if Arnold Schwarzenegger's scandal was blowing over. Nina explains.
(38:50) Harvey's random Bill Clinton tale.
(45:00) Rapper Rick Ross' pit bull attacked and killed another dog -- so we gotta ask ... what's the deal with pit bulls?
(50:00) Can pit bulls REALLY be trusted?

cookielyor1

Mah Nishtana a Kelev ahze Me kol ah Klaveem.
Kelev means dog, Klaveem means dogs.
What makes this dog different from all other dogs.

wicky

I don't think pits should be banned. I think it's more about how the owner disciplines and raises their dogs. I have a friend who owns one and the pit is such a pansy. Not a guard dog whatsoever... and this is coming from someone who is afraid of pits.

i'mjustsayin

Pit bulls need to be banned! Please people there are so many other varities of dogs to love and take care of!

robin

Your pit bull conversation reminded me of circus elephants. At some point every once in a while they have enough and kill people.Maybe they are just have too much wild left in them to be pets?

Karla

Stop with the "ban pitbulls" crap...I own a pitbull and a poodle. The dog I dont trust around people, never mind kids is my POODLE! I disagree with your caller. You dont leave any kids alone with any dogs period. Not even a Chiwaua! All Owners need to be responsible for all dogs. Understand that different breeds need differnt care. So do your homework and be prepard for the work involved.

Karla

robin

howard hughes iv real

Most citys have bans based on weight..not breeds but any pet can kill..look at those snake deaths and so on.All pets owners should have to take and pass testing and prvoe that they should be allowed the freedom to own a pet.Just as the livestock owner can be banned form owning livestock so should everyone else.The rights of pets of the real issue and will they have a good life if they are controlled by anyone?

Jamie

I walk dogs for my local Humane Society where Pit Bulls go through extensive temperament training before being adopted. I have walked many pit bulls (too many to count) and I haven't have any problems with any of them, even when they are around 60 other dogs. I've been nipped by labs, rat terriers, huskies... never a pit. It all comes down to the owners and training.

some guy

I agree with Harvey. Dogs were bred for different roles. Some for hunting. some for hanging with the kids.

Not a dog expert, but what were Pit Bulls bred for?

Romifcsl

NO forgiveness 4 Mr. Europe! The Best he has is his marriage 2 a Kennedy! He's a PIG!!!! He's PROVEN his Austrian heritage!

some guy

I liked Clinton. Still remember what Patty said about him. Made me Lol.

Romifcsl

Is Arnie MENSA certified?

Romifcsl

Arnold's an ASS; leave Tracy Morgan Alone!!!

some guy

Eh... another Hollywood story about infidelity. Where have i heard this before. I just hope nasty little details don't come out every couple years. Man up and fess up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments