« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian -- The PHANTOM Wedding

7/1/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian will have an entire FLEET of ultra-expensive cars shuttling VIP guests to her upcoming wedding ... and the entire armada will be made up of Rolls Royce Phantoms and Maybachs.

0630_kim_k_tmzcomposite_ex

Sources close to Kim tell us ... Kardashian worked out a deal with Platinum Motorsports in L.A. ... which will provide enough vehicles to transport Kim's entire family AND Kris Humphries' entire family.

And get this -- Kim is color coordinating the cars to match the rest of the wedding ... and has specified that she only wants white vehicles. We're told Platinum Motorsports has told her it's not a problem.

Of course, the entire party won't be driving themselves -- we're told each car comes with its very own chauffeur.

0131_celeb_weddings_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Regulator

Is she a baby momma? Is there some way we can save the idiot willing to marry her from a couple of years of misery? You have to be clinically brain-dead to not see how horribly this marriage is going to be. Two years tops, or until the season finale of whatever reality show they are on ends.

Regulator

I'm not going to say who's tirade, but damn, that was redundant. It went on and on, and repeated a lot of things. It was redundantly-redundant. I could have saved several minutes if it wasn't so redundantly written.

sass

99.9% of these comments are hating on that fat ass sand ni66er. My question is...

who are the fans?
whose going to watch this wedding?

I'm missing something.

Matty

This is a total suprise! She knows the rolling in the Black Rolls can be more exciting.

Yep I said that

This used ho is nothing but but an attention seeking skank, there is nothing white about this fiasco, been married before, has no shame, the world has seen her on her knees, on her back getting every hole used and getting hosed down with p!ss

Anonymous527496

Lol @ John..but I honestly think that when her looks fade, all the money she had to spend will be gone..it's not like that family is a real celebrity anyways..none of them can't act, sing, etc..And the Humphries guy only makes about 5 mil.

Jodi

I didn'*****ch Khloe and Lamar's sham wedding and sure as hell won't be watching this fiasco.

Pimp mama Kris is behind this whole deal. Kris may have made them all money and brought them fame by managing them but they exchanged their souls in order to get the money and fame. This wedding will be over the top because Kim is the biggest money maker and it has to outdo Khloe's wedding. This is one trashy family.

Of course the biggest joke will be when they divorce within a few years. It might be sooner than that but mama Kris will make Kim and Kris pretend their happily married for publicity sake.

Nicole

Pathetic. Spoiled rich people at their best. Heaven forbid they do something productive with their money.

Muppet

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how her wedding turns out. I think it will be the type of wedding every woman dreams of.

right straight

In denial about the Black Phantoms lol

dolphin

That family is doing what so many other celebs do.....get overexposed till we just want them to go away and completely lose interest.

I liked the first couple seasons but now they're just annoying.

Peter Hobson

I hope I live long enough to see all the the "K's" slowly fade into oblivion along with Heide, Spencer, and Lyndsy. After watching Kris Jenner, I can see how those money grubbing Lebanese Low Lifes got their obnoxious personalities.

Bleh!

Christmas Eve, all gathered 'round watching old family tapes, popcorn being threaded with silver thread for the tree, Santa's on his way. Mama says; Look kids, there's mama! No, I don't know who the man is."

JAN

This whole family is tasteless, tacky, trashy and ghetto! Most of us are so much better than them I LOVE IT!

sass

Hey Kris, you pimp, know youre reading all of this. Are you proud to see how hated your family is? You created all of this you sick pig.

You are disgusting trash and your daughters are nasty whores.

Well done mom!