Octomom -- I Made $28,000 In June

7/1/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom has finally dug herself out of a massive financial hole -- raking in a grand total of $28,000 in June ... and she didn't even have to get naked to do it.

Nadya Suleman

We're told Nadya made her money doing various things like "Celebridate," The Cable Show in Chicago, MMA fights, a celebrity boxing match, bikini photo shoots, and several paid interviews across the globe.

And she has more paid gigs in the pipeline -- including another celebrity boxing match, several more interviews, and a possible instructional workout video.

If you feel like congratulating her, Octo will be celebrating her b-day at the House of Blues on July 13th -- but the place might already be at capacity ... thanks to her kids.

0603_octomom_bikini_footer

some guy

@Mary P

I had never considered that. What about the kids' grandparents? Does Octomom have any family that are willing to help?

some guy

I mean, if the family's close and saw she was having alot of trouble, they should've offered to help a long time ago.

Gaylord

To say she's a pig would be an insult to pigs.

Puckett

David Jong 19 minutes ago
@Mary P

----

She's already left them felling financially raped, victimized, used, and abused you fvcking 'tard. I mean really...

lou

But she's also getting money from the state of California - so wouldn't her earnings be confiscated - or do broke "celebrities" get a break on that, too?

Puckett

David Jong 27 minutes ago

---

You're an idiot. Just shut up and get a life already. Commenting on TMZ 24/7 for days on end is just pathetic.

Oh and speaking of interventions and help, why hasn't anyone intervened in your life yet? lol

ilovegossip

She's getting disability payments, Lou, I think that is based on the severity of the disability, and not her income. Not sure though...

Puckett

"Mary P 44 minutes ago
David - it's not black and white like she wishes them dead. I agree it's not a sign of a "normal" individual, that was my point. She needs to get help to become normal and have a place to vent."

yada yada yada for four more paragraphs...

"I agree it's not a sign of a "normal" individual"

Neither is having long winded conversations with people you barely even know, in the comments section of some sh*t-for-brains hollywood gossip rag.

Just sayin'...

Disgusted

It looks like she finally caught on how to make money. I wish her continued success.

paigehop

Good for her! I hope she gets filthy rich!

some guy

@Mary P... Sry I got sidetracked.

I don't follow Octomom closely enough to know about her personal life. Does Octomom have any family that are willing to help?

Criss

Hooray for you Muppet face! Perhaps you should've taken these things into consideration before you had a parade come out of you!

some guy

@Puckett

Been reading your posts again... you're not still sore about that card game, are you? Stop me at anytime if I'm wrong.

some guy

Oh wait... this might be about that crack about the 'Muppet' movie I made.

Sry 'bout that. GL in the next audition!

paigehop

David Jong about an hour ago
Sick of people showing concern for her. Maybe people should worry about the kids instead. Octomom should work the corner like every other whore.
----------------------
Uh, Mr. Jong, you're an idiot and a hypocrite. You're "concerned" for the kids but then suggest that their MOTHER work the streets?! That's reeeaaalllly showing concern for the children, moron!