Octomom -- I Made $28,000 In June

7/1/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom has finally dug herself out of a massive financial hole -- raking in a grand total of $28,000 in June ... and she didn't even have to get naked to do it.

Nadya Suleman

We're told Nadya made her money doing various things like "Celebridate," The Cable Show in Chicago, MMA fights, a celebrity boxing match, bikini photo shoots, and several paid interviews across the globe.

And she has more paid gigs in the pipeline -- including another celebrity boxing match, several more interviews, and a possible instructional workout video.

If you feel like congratulating her, Octo will be celebrating her b-day at the House of Blues on July 13th -- but the place might already be at capacity ... thanks to her kids.

0603_octomom_bikini_footer

Puckett

David Jong 7 minutes ago
I just hope people remember what's important in this story.

---

I agree we need to remember what's important here. She's earned over $28K this month and still hasn't paid her fvcking rent, her landlord Amir is being foreclosed on by the bank because he can't afford to carry this deadbeat any longer, and she doesn't give a flying fvck about him, as she continues to live in his house rent free, all the while trashing and destroying the place so that it'll be worthless to whoever does end up owning it, all while collecting God knows how much from the state to support her children.

Truth

NOW SHE CAN SHUT THE ****** UP ABOUT NOT PAYING HER MORTGAGE!!!! TRUTH...

Your Momma

I could have sworn I was looking at the body of Amy Winehouse!! Ha!!

britney

Hey octopus: Your dead eyes reveal there's nothing but air in your head. So if you reckon people are going to care for your problems then I've got news for you: People have their own problems to deal with, and their own families to support. And if they have some extra cash they'd rather go on a sweet holiday than waste it on you. You had 6 kids you could not support then went ahead and had more. You call that "love"? Did you ask those kids if they wanted to be brought into this hopeless situation? No. YOU just wanted to have a big family. Air head with no brains. Deal with your big family now!

spenditall

Looks like Jose Baez will be looking for a new client soon.

spenditall

What a remarkable recovery! After sucking $165,000.00 from Workman's Comp. and disability for a back injury, MAN, she she moves rather freely without limitations. Maybe looking into being a fitness trainer? Fraudya, you would also have to endorse your plastic surgeon and Rx drugs if you were being honest. Oh wait... nevermind.

Maura Cavaleri

Who cares? This is the same woman who just gave an interview saying she HATES her kids and she's sorry she had them. Of course, this is after she realized that no one was giving her a show or money. Screw her.

karen darvin

David Jong, you are a trip! Obviously i love the gossip sites cause i see you on a lot of stories, love comments mostly.but half the time i can't figure out w hat you're talking about or who exactly you think you are talking too.and you do comment in what i would consider an excessive amount.who are the tr olls?Gee, I ope I'm not one.Other than that personal sideline, Nadia saying she hates her kids is something to be taken seriously if she truly said it.I don't see her as some one who wil kill them but if she locks herself in a r oom and hides out that sounds very tragic and dangerous for everyone, the children and herself.I don't think adults(?) commenting need to say such ugly derogatory and profane things.in what society that I would want to live in is that acceptable behavior?she has obviously not had things work out as she expected and now cannot aff or the children and the lifestyle of a celebrity that she wants so much.Plastic surgery, bikini shoots, whatever, hey, she already gets more offers than the average girl, I'm a model and no one is handing me these opportunities.(of course, I don't think I want to see myself in bikini shot either)haha but she needs help, the children need help, HELP! ok, David Jong, bring on my spanking(verbal)

lindy

She's such a CONartist!
I can't stand that she has such big b alls to show her face inpublic. What was with the In Touch article...a bunch of bull to con people into helping yo again? We already do enough in taxes to pay for all your state help......uuuuggghhhh!
Get Lost Lady!

Puckett

Let's remember what's important about this story. Now would be a great time for her creditors to garnish her bank account.

Pimpcessa

I think the worst part about this woman, and the situation she created, is that I really don't believe that she did it because she wanted all those babies to begin with. She wanted to become a celebrity, and guess what? She is....

w

I think TMZ spun this, She actually said she hates babies, not her own, she meant in the sense that she had so many at one time that she cant do it again the sight of them, diapers, bottles so to say, honestly still wrong but not as bad as saying she hates her own.

Pimpcessa

Puckett,
Something tells me this woman only gets paid in cash. And chances are it's stored under her pillow, not in a bank. Haha, but good idea!

Puckett

Well i see TMZ can't edit these comments fast enough! LMFAO

Let's remember what's really important about this story. v3.0

You can say whatever nasty things you want and verbally sh*t all over fellow TMZ commenters all you want, but it's out of bounds to say such things about Octomom!

F U 2 TMZ AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

Timmy Boy

So she has noo intention of getting a "REAL" job and raising those kids?