Will.i.am EVACUATED After Hotel Catches Fire

7/1/2011 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Black Eyed Peas" frontman Will.i.am was rushed out of the London Hilton on Park Lane moments ago ... after the 28-story building caught fire, engulfing the hotel in smoke.

0701_hotel_fire_XposureBN3

So far, no word on how the fire started ... and no immediate reports of injuries.

The London Hilton is EXTREMELY popular with the rich and famous ... as it's located very close to Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace.

Story developing.

jack

maybe his auto tune overheated and started the fire?

Emmanuel Goldstein

One evacuates a building not a person. If "Wil.i.am" was evacuated, it would have meant the contents of his body were removed. Perhaps he was so scared he evacuated himself in his pants, but I highly doubt the hotel personnel evacuated him. Journalism 101 guys....journalism 101.....sigh......

magmax

Conversely, dawnb, if you love him, you don't have to comment. Just send him your allowance every week.

Turk

They should have escorted him out at the Superbowl...

ack9999

Nice pants, Will. I didn't know men wore capris...

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Too bad he made it out I say....If he was "Will I Was" it wouldn't make a bit of difference in most people's lives. I'm so sick of rappers I could care what they're doing, who they know or don't know and wish society would render this as career choice for hoodies as nil.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

He and his brutha's probably started it with their crack pipes.

CrisDizzle

I thought President Obama brag and boast & reassure Americans that Osama bin Laden is dead... guess not!!!

Larry

Gadhafis' people already at work i see

jc

I think the music world might have been better off if will i am had not been evacuated.

en Todo Momento!!

p.a.ri.s h.i.l.ton probly lost her blackberry again, and was trying to smokesignal to mommy, to send her a new one. no real emergency here.

Naja

black on black crime he did it

Maladyhawke

I was there!!! My room was on the 23rd floor. I was flying out Saturday morning and couldnt get to my room until around 5am to get my luggage packed, etc. We had to change flights and sort that all out.

Maladyhawke