Denise Richards -- First Time Out with New Baby

7/2/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Denise Richards stepped out with her new adopted daughter Eloise Joni on Thursday, while running errands with her older daughters Sam and Lola.

0702_denise_richards_kama
Denise made the adoption public earlier this week.

0418-mommy-footer

Angie

My heart goes out to those two little Sheen girls we never see smiling. They are doomed with crazy parents.

LoveFlipFlops

This is for peoplearesilly. Flip Flops were not made to just wear on the beach or by the pool. You're a moran. But again this is your big issues not mine or other people. Flip Flops are comfortable but if you buy them really cheap, then you get what you pay for. I bought a Ralph Lauren Flip Flops and let me tell you it is very comfortable and I wear them when I feel like wearing them. You must either have really UGLY TOES or just plain old BIG FEET.

diamondgirl

I almost don't wanna comment b/c it is nice that she adopted a child that needed a home but she's single, already has her hands full with a acrimonious divorce from Warlock, 2 half brothers to her daughters, tons of animals and NO HUSBAND. I like Denise but I don't know what to say~

Ashley

I'm confused? Why is everyone calling her a nut job? She isn't going around everywhere, getting locked up, going into rehab. So what exactly makes her crazy? That she was married to someone who was crazy? You guys are idiots.

bren

Yea she really looks like shes showing it off ,all covered up! You just cant make everybody happy!

random poster

Two things:

One, for those of you who say Denise is always looking for paparazzi to follow her, looking for attention, I suggest you take another look at this picture. Her hair is pulled up in a very messy bun and she's very casually dressed. If you were seeking to shine a spotlight on yourself and hoping the paps would be taking your picture wouldn't you put more effort into your appearance?

Two, to those of you questioning why she was given a baby when there are childless couples out there, you need to remember that there are MANY adoption agencies around the country. Have you considered that the agency she went through did not have a childless couple on its waiting list?

CL

Hey You Bashers......Didn't your mothers teach you, if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all. Your just mean bullies.

JMJ

Why?

brook

Guys like Charlie are able to behave in a way that makes them seem like the perfect guy, until after the marriage. It wasn't so well known and so escalated(his behavior) when they wed. Denise has tried to help him many times before and after the divorce. I think she seems a little different also but she may be a good mother, hard to tell from the gossip news. So let her do her thing. Apparently she passed the adoption tests so I think she deserves a chance people.

Susan

What is it with these celebrities? It's like picking out a new puppy for them. She even let her kids name 'it'. And I can't help but wonder what assortment of men this little girl will call Daddy. Self centered, nauseating, and just plain wrong.

Linda

didn't she just get out of rehab.

BC7640

To: Mr. PeopleAreSilly

She's obviously running errands not going to some red carpet event. Who the F*ck are you, the fashion police? After you post a picture of YOUR wardrobe for a week or two, we'll let you know if you should be allowed to judge the rest of us lowly human beings who buy infomerical products and wear sandals but until then, Go Crawl Back Under The Rock You Escaped From And Read Something "Mr. Web Intellectual" other than TMZ! That's the funniest part of this whole thing :) :) :)

hrydeen03

Poor Kid! I can't believe anyone would allow this crazy nut job to adopt a child???????????????

Sheryl

I just hope this is not another white woman adopting(saving) an african american baby! I am so over it!

Melissa

@Linda - Denise didn't just get out of rehab - Brooke (Charlie's recent ex-wife was in rehab - I don't know if/when she got out).

In fact, that is when Denise offered to care for Brooke and Charlie's twin boys. It is clear that Denise is a good mother, a good person and can handle the children. I don't know if I was in the same position if I would bring another child into the situation but that is her choice.

Another thing - she obviously had to be approved for the adoption process. like some posters said, some people seem to be waiting to adopt, but who knows how long she has been in this process.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments