Drake and Rihanna

Finally, Some PDA!!

7/5/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Drake and Rihanna got pretty damn close at a nightclub in Canada a few weeks ago ... snuggling up at a private booth -- but does the pic back up the rumor that they're really more than friends?

0630_drake_rihanna_tmz_ex

The photo was shot at the Buonanotte Supperclub in Montreal on June 12 right around midnight.

One source inside the club tells us the two were "all over each other" the entire evening ... and were even seen making out.

Rihanna has denied the two are an item -- but after seeing this pic, you buyin' what she's sellin'?

chicagannie

I wouldn't buy anything she's selling...or even giving away for free. Skanky ho has lots of diseases to share.

effminus

ITS A PUBLICITY STUNT!!!! They are telling everyone they arent an item so they can get more attention when retarded ass pictures like this come up in the media! Every one of you people is a sheep, and TMZ just herded your asses for advertisment $$

Evan Benz

Drake, Chris Brown , Jay Z . . . . Rihanna really does like dating co workers.

She a Water Cooler Slut !

After she ends it with Drake, just go to her record company and see who else is hanging around the Water Cooler.

cece

Jay-Z Kanye, T.I, Drake, Chris Brown and more Rihanna is spreading her joy all around lol. TMZ thinks that Rihanna is a good girl when she was just on twitter saying that It wasn't Chris fault and that she provoked him also she said she lied and she was sorry. A drunkin person speak a sober mind. That story of that night will soon hit the web and many people will be shock. Rihanna drinks alot then she goes ramping on twitter and her fans don't like it at all.

Muppet

They're just talking nothing more. Where's the logic for people thinking they are more than friends? I don't see anything more than friendship in this picture.

Thes(UK)

wow this is so sad she doesnt have respect for her self sorry for her she can do way better why that crown lost all respect for her

jb

A step up for her and Drake sweet like a guy Rihanna said she need in life someone know how treat you...Alot better...

Penny

I actually think these two would be a pretty good match up. They seem to have a lot in common but also a ying/yang dynamic as well.
Drake has matured a bit or something cause he doesn't come off as thirsty as he used to. I would say he's aloof, but he has a bit of an edge now (but not enough of one that would cause him to punch a girl in her mouth repeatedly). He has sorta come into his own. And Rihanna's maturing (I hope). I sense she has a soft spot and isn't the S&M lovin' badass all the time that she portrays.

And I'll be there's more pictures to be seen so it's probably best for the two of them to say as little as possible. lmao...just let the pics tell the story and never talk about each other.

Penny

that should read "i wouldn't say he's aloof..."

Penny

d33

She's not a slut. She's a busy young woman who refuses to settle down with anyone. At her age (23), she doesn't need boyfriends-husbands to tie her down. Any man that comes and goes into her life is just a additon to her already wonderful life.

cherries

How many times does Rihanna have to dump Drake before he gets it through his head that she doesn't think he is good enough for her to date openly.

I mean geez after the whole thing with her denying a relationship with Drake,(breaking his heart)then jet setting off around the world with Matt Kemp. What happened to him btw, must've gotten bored quickly.

She keeps coming back to Drake I guess he treats her well and feeds into her giant ego. But you're never going to be more then "just a friend" if you don't get some self esteem Mr. D.

Sophie

somebody helpin me to kill this bitch ? she treats him like a **** & he's in love with her since too long.

Davida

I sure hope that they are not dating.... Rihanna is nothing but a whore that will play him again the same way that she did before. She treats her fans like crap and still she has fans that worship the ground that she walks on. I used to love her until I saw her true ways....smdh....but anyway Drake seems like a nice guy and the only thing that I see in his future is heartbreak if this is true....

Leiya

Uhm, Rihanna is N O T a cheap booty call !
I wish her and Drake would get together, love both of them<3