Macaulay Culkin

Does It 'My Way'

7/3/2011 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Macaulay Culkin hit up The Red Door Lounge in Billings, MT last night where he did a fantastic rendition of the classic song, "My Way" -- but did he do it as well as our own Harvey Levin did?

070311_macaulay_culkin_still

Now HL's version, slightly more produced and with the help of Paul Anka.

So the question is ...

UPDATE: From our bitter boss ...

0703_harvey_tweet

Soul

Harvey is the bomb! He blew that kid out of the water.

Glory Bee

The kid has the right attitude. He truely did it his way. I think Frank would hand it to him. He was comfortable and had just the right amount of swagger. Sorry Harvey, you were just like McDonald's, you know, same old same old copy copy copy. Get a real producer on MC. And yeah, I think he could nail a Sinatra Bio pic.

Alan Carver

Oh isn't that cute! Little Macaulay Culkin singing Old Blue Eye*****! Isn't that adorable? Isn't that sweet?! Oh brother! I am not even going to listen to Harvey's I voted already! However, I love the fact that Harvey donated all of his proceeds to help the local animal shelter ... that is a class act all by itself! Thank you Harvey!

Theresa

I love Harvey. I think he is absolutely adorable. He can sing me a lullaby anytime he wants!

Sharon Ratcliff

I thought Harvey did a great job!

Tammi

Harvey, You sound(sing)Awesome! You surprised the hell out of me! You can sing to me anytime!
The few staff members that were laughing at you are jealous; because you have a good voice and you can sing, and they can't.

Tammi
Paradise, CA

Lorelaooo

Mac because he's singing LIVE & Harvey is probably on autotune (are you?). With todays technology EVERYONE can sing beautifully in a studio.

stacey

I loved harveys version way more than mac....I think his staff voted against him lol

emmosara

is thAT A tattoo on the better singer (MAc)!??

heather

Macaulay Culkin even came into my work at pizza hut in billings mt with his family for dinner! so cool i got my pic with him! he is so nice!

thomas

Harvey sang that the best, mac is only good for is grabbing his cheeks and screaming at himself in the mirror

alex

Poor Mac. He's pathetic...he really needs to get off stage forever. Hope Mile isn't dating this weirdo...How embarrassing!

HOME ALONe_FAN

Will There Be A HOME ALONe 5?

Ahahahahahhhh Will
Macaulay Culkin be the
Father Aka Kevin McCallister again
In HOME ALONe 5
Kevin Takes A Bride

Has 31-year-old Macaulay Culkin flexed his considerable muscle with 20th Century Fox many of whom would open to debate, represented that Culkin star of the 1990 Hit HOME ALONe Will Macaulay be the Father in Home Alone Five, 20th Century Fox said that he came to Fame in the 1990 Holiday hit HOME ALONe Fox hopes the sequel will come out by Christmas 2012, The Film starts filming this fall, will it be another gold mine? Home Alone Five is scheduled to start filming in November, the Director, Chris Columbus, and some of the other cast and crew was already in place. Now, filming has been abruptly delayed for at least nine months, possibly longer, to accommodate Macaulay's schedule. Director Chris Columbus, and the head of Fox, said in an interview that they where casting Macaulay for the Fifth sequel of HOME ALONe Macaulay was given the script nine months before the Director Chris Columbus said, referring to HOME ALONe One. We had a signed contract with him to do HOME ALONe 5 about four months ago. Culkin was the first respond to us about the script." Fox proceeded on the assumption that he didn't want the choice role. Then, Chris Columbus said that Macaulay would Do It Again.

THE SCREEN PLAY FOR HOME ALONe 5 WAS WRITTEN IN MEMORY