'Avengers' Cast -- All Pho One, One Pho All

7/4/2011 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Popeye has spinach ... the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have pizza ... and now, the Avengers have ... ASIAN FUSION.

0627_avengers_tmz_composite_2
TMZ has learned, the stars of the new "Avengers" flick have become so obsessed with an Asian restaurant located near their set in Albuquerque, New Mexico -- they've been hitting the place up constantly ... as much as four times in a single week.

It's called StreetFood Asia -- and here's who orders what ...

Chris Hemsworth -- chicken/beef satay and "Beijing Street shrimp"
Mark Ruffalo -- Jjampong ... a spicy Korean soup, filled with seafood
Samuel L. Jackson -- some boring vegan crap

As for who tips the most -- we're told that honor goes to Hemsworth, who leaves between 30-40% at each meal. BY ODIN'S BEARD!

0701_avengers_assemble_footer

Guitarmageddon

"Some boring vegan crap?" As opposed to the compelling journalism that is this story, right? I Don't get the low-blow aimed at those that live cruelty-free lives.

B

Call me when they all show up in costume.

saywha?

where's my sexy jeremy??!!! He's the only avenger I care about!

Kristin

just because something is vegan does not mean it's boring or crap. My eating choices have become much broader since I went vegan. I am so tired of people being so rude and judgemental of vegans just because we don't eat meat.

BLohse

I've had enough of these STUPID photoshopped pieces of crap that your graphics department keeps putting out. Get a ******* photo, or leave it alone! Stop putting people's heads on others' bodies! It looks retarded!!!!!!!!!

what He said

they are all pho king lame because when I think of New Mexico I think of Asian Fusion...they all need to get real...ask Bobby Flay New Mexico has the best Spanish food with real chile red or green, tamales, sopaipillas, enchiladas that are stacked like pancakes, and other natural foods like pinon(pine nuts), apples, fruit, elk, beans. No, i'm sure they like the MSG in their fake asian food, how retarded.

Toni

GO chris, food & service must be excellent, us aussies arent used to tipping. It's not usually done in Australia!

Samantha

I hope filming in the area has concluded because that would be a jerk move to announce this otherwise. If celebs are famewhores and asking for attention, they are of course free for the paps to target. But these 3 actors are pretty private individuals. It would have been better to do this story after their filming finished.

MrGroovep3

That is stupid, none of the dishes the dumb TMZ author put is from a Vietnamese dish. So why would you put PHO in the title of it? Another example of a dumbass!

Candy

Go Chris!! Considering in Australia we don't tip, awesome job! Making Aussies proud and showing again how nice we all are.

ay

the title of this post doesn't work because it's pronounced "fuh", american arrogance 101 right here

GJM

Albuquerque is actually loaded with amazing Vietnamese food, but none of it is at Street Food Asia.