Octomom FURIOUS Over 'Fabricated' Interview

7/4/2011 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Quotes from Octomom flew all over the Internet this week -- the most damaging being, "I hate babies, they disgust me" -- the only problem is ... Octomom says SHE NEVER GAVE THEM!!!

0420_octomom_GETTY_EX
Nadya Suleman tells TMZ every single quote that was attributed to her from an interview with In Touch magazine is false ... because she never even gave them an interview.

In another passage from the "interview," Nadya supposedly said she thinks her older children are animals and that she often locks herself in the bathroom and cries.

To that she says, "I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours. I Love ALL my children, I do not regret them and it's ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies."

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

JAN

Lady, you will forever have to defend yourself because you are a PIG!

Misti

It's so funny how people on this blog talk down about Nayda, why if you can stand her do you specifically go to TMZ and read her interviews?!? Nayda seems to be a great mother and obviously has a good head on her shoulders, bc she has all of us reading and commenting on her blogs....bahahahahaha
WeLove you Nayda!!!!!!

rich

and she is an ugly stupid woman with a very bad laugh

rich

who cares?????? why was she interviewed anyway

T

Octonut you and that baby killer casey anthony should get together and plan your next venture. You both hate children. The only diffrence between these french S..ts is one is a actual child killer named casey and bongo lips octonut thinks about ringing her kids necks. Your both stupid and ugly. Casey you are guilty of murdering Caylee God rest her soul. You should have been found guilty of first degree premeditated murder and sentenced to death. The jury must answer to God. Octonut you simply belong in a nuthouse with you tubes tied. You idiot.

T

CASEY YOU BELONG ON DEATH ROW. YOUR A CHILD MUDERER. OUTIDIOT YOU ARE SIMPLY UGLY AND BONGLE LIPED. The jury for the casey trial. You idiots. Jose you wer'e simply defending this ugly murderer for the MOOLA, GREENBACK, BEN.

T

Hey TeamNadya Shut up!!! Get a life Octonut bongo lips and Uggggglllllllllllllllly.

Bruno

Heres a pitch for a reality show that would make millions:

Octo moves in with Casey Anthony and has her babysit her bazzillion brats.

Hopeflys

Yep, there is a picture of Maliyah chewing on a piece of drywall hanging out of a hole punched in the wall big enough to put that kids head through.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8