Weston Cage: 'Don't Get Married'

7/4/2011 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage displayed the cuts he allegedly received from his wife Nikki Williams as he walked out of jail this morning -- and the newlywed dropped this pearl of wisdom ... "Don't get married."

0704_weston_cage_jail_video
As TMZ first reported, Cage and Williams were both booked for felony domestic violence after a nuclear argument this morning -- during which we're told Nikki attacked Weston with a bottle.

Linda

Dont get married? No the truth is dont drink so much that you and your wife get in a Bloody drag out fight. God has Blessed your family with money and your wasting your life by drinking and drugs.Your Dad should cut your ass out from money then maybe you might have a chance to have a good life . Get clean and sober go back to school ,start working towards a better life before you lose it.

chicagannie

Umm...Mr. Cage - I'm sure YOU had something to do with getting those injuries.

Marriage is a beautiful thing - between SANE, SOBER people!

jarp

I cna't remember things going so badly for the Cage family til after Nick bought the old LaLaurie Mansion on Royal Street down in the French Quarter of New Orleans. There's some nasty juju coming from that house on account of the ancient hideous travesty that went on by the hand of the Dame and her husband who owned that place. There's haints in LaLaurie. I know it firsthand. I think they been following the entire family around creating havoc.

doingithomeless

If my father was rich and famous, I'd have a little more respect for myself and my family.

t jam

THIS GUY SEEMS TO BE A REAL JERKOFFFF , LE DOUSCHE, WONDER IF HE IS FREINDS WITH NICK HOGAN ? , HOLLYWOOD WANNA BE AT ITS BEST, STOP GIVING HIM PUBLICITY !!! TMZ !!

Kàt

In the news, repeatedly in a negative way: he probably had it coming.

mid

Young kids, yeah. Hope they both get the help and guidance they need.

kim

his mother was right this guy is spiraling out of control, and it does look like dad may be enabling the spiral. why is this guy still on the streets?

Virtual Insanity

Forget the usual grounds of irreconcilable differences. These two need a right in vote of bats*it crazy.

Virtual Insanity

^ Write in vote. Sorry for the typo. Stories like this make my iq dip to hugely stupid instead of just average stupid.

Tim

No cus getting married after 2 weeks of dating was a good idea...

Buckle

It's gotta suck to work at TMZ and you get to write stories about a nobody. Why not just do a piece on your mailman?

bunky

They are just tacky bottom feeders. Married 41 yrs. I know how to have a "Discussion."

kitnplayn

I don't think the lesson here is "don't get married." The lesson is "don't spoil your privileged children and unload them on hired caregivers, becuause they will grow up angry and unprepared for reality."

jack

she only got upset because he stole her eyeliner