Lisa Lampanelli:

Sorry Charlie, I'm BUSY

7/6/2011 6:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen could get off REALLY easy at the upcoming Comedy Central "Roast" ... because TMZ has learned Lisa Lampanelli -- the QUEEN OF MEAN -- is booked that night and might not show!!!

0705_lisa_lampenelli_Charlie_sheen_EX

Lisa tells us, "I am personally thrilled to death that they chose Charlie and I'm glad he's desperate enough to have accepted the challenge. I mean, come on -- the guy was replaced by Ashton Kutcher. I guess he now knows how Bruce Willis felt!"

But she adds, "Sadly, I'm actually booked to do a show that night already, but if there's any way I can get out of it, all I can say is, "Charlie, here I come!'"

The show is scheduled to tape September 10 in L.A.

Lisa ... make it happen.

george

with all those rolls under her chin, that fat azz shouldnt be making fun of anyone.

Kathy

Not related to the Roast story, BUT. Have you noticed that "comedians" humor has become more mean spirited in lieu of "funny?" Lisa is a good example.

fifi

With Greg Giraldo gone you don't have a roast if you don't have Lisa Lampanelli. Those two were/are by far the funniest of them all.

jingyu

== w w w (L t t s y - t r a d e) c o m ===

A new season,

In our website can be found

in many cheap thing,

fashion for your choice.

Your charm start from here,

welcome to our website:
== w w w (L t t s y - t r a d e) c o m ===
Dedicated service, the new style,

The new update, a large hot
== w w w (L t t s y - t r a d e) c o m ===
== w w w (L t t s y - t r a d e) c o m ===

E

I don't think that she's the least bit funny..and I'm not soft skinned. I saw her act on one of the cable channels recently. She was struggling to get any laughs at all. All that she did was continuously insult herself and others. It just wasn't funny. It was actually quite sad. But I do look forward to the Sheen roast.

wanderella

a roast without lisa lampanelli is not a roast.....what a jip....

wasted days and wasted nights

A roast seems anti-climatic for a gent who sank his career with his erratic torpedoes of toast.

jpalmettoguy

really "easily."

Rotten Puppets

Lisa / Greg always have had the strongest sets. With Greg gone, Lisa really has to be at the roasts to give them and form of credibility. Bad enough they're roasting people like Trump and the Hoff now at least make sure to have good roasters.

Dave Attell should have a spot roasting. Why they have not brought him on is bewildering to me.

Jake

Jeff Ross will be the lead roaster I would think given he did it on the tour.

Rhonda

She's not a comic. She's a pig. And she's not even a funny pig.

fgsd

Kathy: suck it.....you must be old.

Humor is not mean spirted. It takes smarts to be funny and orginal. It is very hard to come up with 'jokes' so to speak.
One has to have talent and a high IQ to become a comedian.

That said, has Charlie figured out why these comics are drooling? That he has been the butt of the joke for over a year, and now he is throwing himself into the lion's den and they will be mercy-less to say the least.

Trust, they ARE laughing at you Charlie, and now you are giving them even more of a public forum to go after you.....dumb.

As if you have not done enough damage to your reputaion? Rock on, I can't wait, most of us will be front and center to see them make a fool of you....I just think he isn't getting it.

YOU are the joke....

fgsd

Lisa is hilarious. Clearly some of you are randomly judging her and have not even seen her act. She isn't 'mean sprirted' she's very talented and has original material.

She is also a wonderful fund raiser and a giving person.

To say she isn't funny is not factual at all....unless you are in a coma.

Oh, and Rhonda, very easy to call people a pig when we can't see you huh? I'd love to see what you look like, with a name like Rhonda my first guess is you're older....so maybe you just don't get her humor, perhaps Bill Cosby is your speed....and just maybe you are a pig? No?

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

She is even more offensive than Tracy Morgan and yet TMZ gives her so much press, wtf? She isn't even funny at all, she is just mean, and if gays think she has their back, you are mistaken, she is just using you for jokes and a free pass not to get in "trouble" with GLAAD and TMZ the real bullies.

mrspatrickcampbell

did charlie get a facelift recently? The jaw line looks unsusually clean and tight

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments