Snooki the Tree Humper -- Drunk or a Dendrophiliac?

7/7/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki's bump and grind with a potted plant could be more than just drunken fun. Ever heard of dendrophilia? If you said yes -- you're into freaky stuff -- and you've probably heard all these jokes.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

bill

Well what do you expect? MTV is basically paying for her to party, get drunk, and make an @$$ of herself on National television. Although I can't say I haven't done stupid **** while under the influence. I think we all have said "it seemed like a good idea at the time," once or twice.

shrimperdan

I do not want to watch Snooki do anything....ever.

brian

i hope this trash bag o'ds soon.

Liz H.

Snooky looks like she's into a rubber tree plant. If she sticks with that she should be safe.

geowhiz

Who doesnt want to ******nookie. Just to see her dirty clam close up.

ChloeMarie

Who is this person and why would anyone care?

boss_bloke

that f-ing meatball should do the world a favor and die soon.

fstblk

AND THE PLANT HAS'NT BEEN SEEN SINCE!!!!!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

This skankasaurus would hump anything that'll hump her back I'm sure which is a limited selection I'm also quite certain.

HMMMM

I didn't want to watch the video, in fact, I didn'*****ch it, but was laughing my head off at the TMZ staffers, they were hilarious. People wonder why I call them the Jersey Whores? No need to ask any longer. I am still proud to say, never seen a single episode of Jersey Whores, never will.

HMMMM

I do have a question for the lawyers at TMZ, though. Can somebody volunteer to sue that Jersey Whore on the tree's behalf for sexual abuse of a tree? I mean, seriously, that tree HAS to be traumatized. Jus*****ch, it will die of shock in no time.

Scrum

Lord knows how much foliage or vegetation has been up that v-jay!

Tbone

TMZ: after so much drama w Weston it's nice to have some comedy, thanks for posting. Can you clarify something for us, your 2 am late night viewers?

Obviously Snookie (bless her heart and roundness) was getting hot and bothered by all the bustling of frawns, hey its america different strokes.... What I want to know though, is it my imagination or was the tree also 'sporting a bit of wood' as well....? get it? tree/wood

Tbone

Ok TMZ... I posted my comment after seeing the abridged version, not the EP. We were on the same wavelength.... still laughing. Better than Leno.... cheers and I promise to watch all videos before ever posting again.

She's baaaack

Somebody should take her out back and shoot her like the peice of zh.it she is. The plant probably died from the fumes by now.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments