Evel Dick -- REMOVED From 'Big Brother' House

7/8/2011 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MAJOR shakeup in the "Big Brother" house -- CBS confirms Evel Dick Donato had to leave the show for "personal reasons" ... and will no longer compete this season.

0708_evil_dick_big_brother_bn

The network wouldn't specify the exact reason for Evel Dick's departure.

Dick -- who won the $500,000 grand prize on "Big Brother" Season 8 -- was invited back on the show this season, along with his estranged daughter Daniele.

Daniele will continue to participate in the show -- and because of Evel Dick's departure, she was given a "golden key" ... which guarantees she can not be eliminated in the next 4 weeks.

CBS states, "His departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday, July 13. "

B-Rock

Sorry, I meant "did the right thing though".

ED

CHARLEY GETS KILLED OFF?, NOW THATS A SHOW I WANT TO WATCH, HE REMINDS ME OF A BIG PIMPLE ON A DOGS ASS, NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS HE THOUGH HE WAS ,ARROGANT BASTARD !

dylan

thats retarded why would he leave the game for his daughter when before he hadn't talked to her for 3 years, but now he just's leaves. ther's gotta be something seriously wrong for him to leave but this sucks

melissa

I agree with Sam Everyone on here who said bad thing about **** NEEDS TO GROWUP!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!! Would you want people to say bad things about you on here if you were on the show NO!! He had to leave he recieved bad news an had to leave.

K-Noch

Wow! A whole lot of haters out there. I feel bad for Danielle, not knowing must be awful. I like the mix of newbies and veterans. As miserable as **** he did play the best game last time.

granny

Thank Gawd Evel **** is GONE! Fowl mouth, nasty, nasty man.
What is wrong with Rachel? Straight, stringy hair, upper lip blob,(Botox?) pasty white drawn look (Hag). Not a pretty picture. And Brendon looks like he has had it with your donkey-bray laugh!

Jeff

on Sunday I saw Evel **** at the Costco in Westminster CO shopping with who i assumed was his girlfriend.. at first i was highly confused since i didn't know he was a) ever in CO or b) outside of the BB house.

at anyrate, both looked pretty normal..

Liz

Sorry to see him go because it puts the returning players at a big disadvantage and basically screws over the whole season. With Danielle out of the picture it's 4 All-Stars against the new players, so the original premise is down the toilet. I don't think this was scripted and it's not the way Evel would have played it had it been his choice. Plus, he's a lot more of a schemer than Rachel or Brandon and the house could have used him.

Carol G.

I hate that they brought back past players. I want to meet new people and watch their personalities and idiosyncrasies unfold and alliances form. We know all the tricks of these "veterans," which makes the whole thing very boring. I loved all-stars and thought that was appropriate, but pitting veterans against new players is unfair.

Gina

Betcha it's to do with a raging drug issue....someone has the sniffles big time!

pT

100% because of drugs, or it's part of the game and he's coming back. O that tricky big brother.

Naddaclue

My first guess would be that the police caught up with ****. What better explanation for his sudden departure?

William Zimmerman

If I wanted to watch pairs I would watch Great Race, Witch I hate!!!!!!

RANDALL

I FOLLOW BIG BROTHER, **** AND DANIELE ARE THE BEST! TOO BAD I DON'T GET TO WATCH IT WHILE RACHEAL'S ON, I DON'T FEEL I NEED TO HERE THAT VOICE OR LAUGH. IF I HERE SHE'S OUT AND NEVER COMMING BACK, I'LL TUNE IN. IT'S BAD ENOUGH I LIVE IN THE SAME TOWN, NONE OF US HAVE EVER SEEN HER AT SCHOOL??? TRUST ME DO MORE WITH **** AND DANIELE.

JANIE

I JUST LIKE TO SEE AVERAGE JOE PEOPLE....PEOPLE YOU WOULD WORK WITH IN REAL LIFE.