Springer:

I Would NEVER Interview Casey Anthony

7/9/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Springer says the rumors his show offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview are "absolutely, unequivocally not true" -- in fact, Jerry says he wouldn't do it even if HE got paid the million bucks!

0709_jerry_springer_tmz_video
Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

And that's his final thought on that.

Jim in Cali

You people are frickin lying. You'd watch the first interview especially if its a confession of some sort.

RabbleRouser

@meddlegedcrazy

OJ's jury also dismissed DNA as junk science. Splitting hairs if over if Casey's car really smelled like a dead body, if the instrument used detect the samples is scientifically proven, or if the body was left in there long enough to start to decompose doesn't change the end result.

The child is DEAD- and was placed in the swamp to rot.

LittleBIt

I will give you credit for this Jerry. I hate your show and all the low-life, low-class, disgusting people you have on it who embarrass themselves and you. But good for you not paying that murdering, lying, sick-a** bi*ch to come on your show.
She can go somewhere and drop dead for all I care. I hope somebody blows her f-ing brains out. She should not be allowed to make money over her childs death.

Macy Marie

THANK YOU JERRY SPRINGER, however I must admit that I never thought the day would come that you would bring the AMERICAN PEOPLE more HONOR than our JUSTICE SYSTEM !!!

sst0026@yahoo.com

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Way to go Jerry!
Thanks for not interviewing that child killer.

middleagedcrazy

@ Rabble --

My point is (as you very well know), a child died and the jury has spoken as to the state's attempt to prove a case.

Should we put random people to death every time a child dies or goes missing? Or is this mob whipped up because the parent is attractive and it would be so much more satisfying to kill a young woman?

Even with every bit of junk science, a dead child, an unsympathetic defendant and the mob howling outside the courthouse, the prosecution could not put on a COHERENT case.

MikeD

TMZ... GET A MICROPHONE THAT WORKS... YOUR' AN IDIOT TO PUT THIS UP ... WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO HEAR SPRINGER AT ALL! TMZ DOES THIS ALL THE TIME. TMZ... DON'T BE A S***BAG... HAULING US INTO YOUR VIDEO.. ONLY TO FIND WE CANNOT HEAR A DAMN THING.

Kartrashian Klown

I would actually want to see a Casey Anthony interview..maybe Bill O'Reilly or Nancy Grace can do it..lol..but seriously, I want her to answer the tough questions and answer why she didn't report her kid missing "If she didn't do it". My theory is that since her dad is a former cop then he knew how to get rid of some very good evidence against Casey..or him..or them maybe?

Mike

Any money that some book publisher or TV movie producer gives to Casey Anthony would be BLOOD MONEY ... no doubt about it.

Casey might have gotten a "not guilty" verdict but that HARDLY means she is INNOCENT of causing the death of two year old. This "not guilty" verdict really means that they didn't have quite enough evidence to nail her. That's it.

Casey killed her 2 year old and she'll be walking the streets of America a week from Sunday ... free as a bird. It's outrageous.

Read this entry from Casey's diary. The prosecutors believe it was written a day or two after Casey killed her two year old Caylee.

"I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I JUST HOPE THAT THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change."

I guess Casey succeeded in achieving her END (freedom to party, etc.) by murdering Caylee (her MEANS of getting it). She killed Caylee and got virtually ZERO punishment for it since she dumped the body like a Mafia hit man and the cops screwed up in finding it before it decomposed.

Oh well. Pat yourselves on the back defense attorneys! You helped set free a child killer! Go "cash in" and enjoy your blood money! That's what REALLY matters you see.

B

I hope no one ever offers to interview her. With any luck, she'll never find a job, never get a book deal (or any other kind of deal), and live out the rest of her days penniless and alone.

PBezukov

Jerry Springer: The Man of Principal

john

Every single person who said no in that poll is lying there butts off. Every single one of you would of course tune in!!! Don't kid yourselves.

Rose

I don't think I could stomach her fraudulent sobbing and bull**** excuses.

FICKE

JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's officially the **** :)

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

I bet most of you saying no you would no*****ch, would actually watch. Anyone who gets to interview her would get huge ratings because all of you saying "no, I would no*****ch", would be the first to do so and criticize her and call her all types of names.