Springer:

I Would NEVER Interview Casey Anthony

7/9/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Springer says the rumors his show offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview are "absolutely, unequivocally not true" -- in fact, Jerry says he wouldn't do it even if HE got paid the million bucks!

0709_jerry_springer_tmz_video
Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

And that's his final thought on that.

Typicalwhitewoman

How do we put an avatar in with our comments?

Joanne Sandes

THANK GOD! NO MONEY FOR INTERVIEW EVEN JERRY SPRINGER KNOWS CAYLEE PULLED ON AMERICA'S HEARTSTRINGS AS WELL AS HIS.....................

Emily

I would love to see Nancy Grace interview her. But, would i watch it depends...but, I would be sitting there laughing my head off to see how stupid she really is. She is a compulsive liar and always will be.

MaryMo

I am SO SICK of seeing her DISGUSTING HORSE FACE all over the place....it makes me want to VOMIT!!

GO JERRY! Please let her not profit from this horrible miscarriage of justice. I really want her to go away, and rot in the hell she's created for herself.

annie

Why anyone would ever listen to one thing Casey Anthony ever says is beyond me. She's the embodiment of the joke that goes: (Q): How can you tell if Casey Anthony is lying? (A): Her lips are moving. I think the only job she's qualified for is politics.

Rhonda C. Poynter

Casey's To Do List Upon Release:
1) Steal a checkbook and pick up some hot new post-incarceration undies and bras
2) Call multiple old boyfriends and not comprehend the terror in their reactions when she purrs, "So, did you wait for me?"
3) See Caley's photo in the media and muse, "Hmm, I think I knew this kid from somewhere."
4) Get into more trouble, get Douchebag Baez as her lawyer again, and blame her actionson being molested by the family dog.
Evil, evil bitch - DO NOT put a penny into her pocket!!!!!

DickPeters

If anyone pays her money for killing her daughter they should be shot,
The reason the jury found her not guilty was they know she will be taken out by someone and hopefully it is done before she makes money off this.
No one is going to support this girl cuz she is a lying, murderous,cheating whore, she will take u down with her when the time comes.

lmd

Why would anyone want to watch her do an interview and make all that money, we would be just as guilty as she is, I would think of this as blood money, lets not forget about little Caylee.
What kind of mother is she, not letting anyone know that her little has been missing for more than a month. Lets not forget the smell in her car, and if she was so innocent, why would she have to lie to the police so much.
That B does not deserve to make money doing interviews or writing a book.

silkprint

I wouldn't pay any price to see Casey Anthony unless she was in front of a firing squad

emerald

Yeah, like Casey is going to be doing ANY interviews, her primo after getting out of jail is going to be disappearing somewhere quiet until the media furore over the jury decision is over! Which lets be honest it will be, as soon as they have a new story!
As for Jerry, the rumour probably came from his camp so he could have the chance of denying it's truth lol!! That's the way these celebs work, they get someone to leak the story then get p.r by denying it lol, old tricks die hard!
That doesn't mean I'm in camp Casey by the way! At all!!

Karen

Ofcourse he won't interview her... it's not scripted lol

Mssparklez

I would totally watch an interview with her and I know she would probably get paid millions which she doesn't deserved but hearing her actually talk about it would be fascinating. Though it shouldn't be Jerry Springer even though he is great at talking to the crazies he isn't exactly the greatest journalist. I think Diane Sawyer, Oprah, Barbra Walters...a good female journalist I don't think she would open up a male as well.

pockettes

Thank you Jerry, the rumor was heard on the nacy grace spec ial on caylee anthony case tonight. That is where i heard it and i was outraged. I am so glad to hear it is not true. Go Jerry!

rose

People, don'*****ch any interviews, movies, or buy books or movie tickets, unless you want to pay this woman's bills. One bad show's ratings with her interview would make a domino affect and she'd get less offers for anything. While she parties away her earnings, the life of a little girl will still be lost. No justice. No sympathy. Why contribute to her evil?

Tressy245

Caylee was a sweet, and innocent child torn between a Mother who was not ready to give up her partying to raise a child, and a Grandmother who proably gave Caylee the attention that Casey was lacking. We see Casey on the tapes with Caylee, but went on behind the tapes.My baby will be gone for 12years and I miss her everyday. Maybe if Casey and not her Mother would have been the first one to hold Caylee then just maybe a mother-daughter bond would have taken place. Instead of Jealousy.