'Bad Girls Club' Chick Collapses -- Rushed to Hospital

7/12/2011 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Bad Girls Club" star Natalie Nunn was rushed to the emergency room early this morning after collapsing in her kitchen ... TMZ has learned.

0712-natalie-nunn-video-launch-ex
Natalie tells TMZ, she's fine now -- a doc at Cedars-Sinai in L.A. treated her for extreme exhaustion and sent her home.

According to Natalie, it was a case of all work, no play -- so she has decided to take a week off from her busy schedule to rest up.

A wise woman.

JimmyCrapCorn

Who??

Sharon

I hate this he/she. Whats up with that face shape? No decent man in this world will want "it" when "it" decides to settle down.

MsJules

All work and no play? All this girl does is drink, club hop, guzzle *** and lay on her back. I guess being everyones *** dumpster can make you exhausted.

en Todo Momento!!

oh, so some chick needed medical treatment, because she forgot to take a nap? what a dumbo.

JH310933

SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

"All work and no play"??? She actually thinks she works? She should talk to waitresses and nurses and teachers and assembly line workers. They´ll tell her what work really is.

******************************************************

I can roll out of bed tomorrow and get a waitress gig.

whatever

i wish she would just go away already.

CHICKENMAN

IT'S CALLED G'ING OUT

BIGRAN77741

so natalie(the chin)nunn is burnt out.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

******************************************************

Please DO NOT lump in teachers and nurses who earn Masters degree to have their professions with Waitresses and Assembly line workers who require NO higher education to perform their functions. That is plain insulting to all nurses and teachers who went to college for many years to get to where they are.
I can roll out of bed tomorrow and get a waitress gig.

**********************************************************

No offense intended. I wasn´t saying that these jobs require equal education. I was saying that they all require hard work, something that Natalie Nunn seems to know nothing about.

BTW, you shouldn´t put waitresses and assembly line workers down. Not everybody has the time, background, or money to earn a Master´s degree. That doesn´t mean their work is unimportant or worthless.

Michelle

**************************************************************
Not putting anyone down. I could get a waitress job out of highschool with zero education
Assembly line workers are also not required to obtain college degrees
Not everyone has the time? I MADE the time
No money? Im the product of immigrant parents who came here without a pot to pi-s-s in. Grew up very poor and put myself through Columbia.
Background? There are scholarships for those who are ambitious enough to apply themselves to EARN one.
Get over yourself please
Getting a degree isnt easy and I resent being lumped in with people who for whatever reason. Chose to take blue collar jobs
I guess you never heard that Knowledge is Power.

Reta

exactly what is her "job"? Nobody has ever heard what it is and all she's ever done on TV is act like a whore and dress like she wants all her nasty diseased parts hanging out. She's got THE ugliest face that ever got on TV and I really can't understand how she got picked to be on that show because there are so many pretty girls that act like whores that they could have picked instead. SHE is just BEYOND butt ugly and should run face first into a train or mac truck to get a better face!

John

Seriously
stop making excuses for people who chose not to go to college

You dont want to go to school you end up with a thankless job a chimp can do
Anyone can wait tables. That is how people who dont bother to improve and educate themselves end up
That is their choice!
I didnt wake up with a PH.D one day
Lots of blood sweat and tears
I wouldnt put a doctor in the same category as a waiter geesh

N.O. Lady_is_a_wh*re

Is this dude effin kidding me?

There are all kinds of scholarships for those with financial hardships

NO time? Well if you cant be bother to go to college bec you dont have time then you deserve your ********t*y job

Yes I see that all careers listed are demanding
However, putting a Registered Nurse and Teacher in the same breath with nitwit dead-end jobs is just wrong.
Only the morons who knock themselves up or knock someone else up or are losers or stupid end up with crap jobs.You want respect go to school fool!

shuttheeffupn.o.lady

Unimportant or worthless?

I guess bringing me that cheeseburger I ordered is super valuable and important LOL

Its like comparing Bill Gates with Justin Long the guy who used to do the dell commercials

Apples and oranges LOL