« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Lights $100 Bill ... ON FIRE

7/12/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A recession-proof Floyd Mayweather Jr. literally has money to burn -- and proved it by setting a $100 bill on FIRE inside an Atlanta nightclub this weekend.

0711_floyd_mayweather_burning_money_EX
Floyd was partying with Lil Kim and Gucci Mane at the Velvet Room during the conflagration Sunday night -- and we're told, there were plenty more bills where that came from ... Floyd was rolling with STACKS of hundreds.

We should mention: it's illegal to burn money ... so if the Feds decide to pursue an investigation, Floyd could face up to six months behind bars, and, ironically, a $100 fine.

Fighting inflation, one bill at a time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Single Mom

I hate to see this cause I am a single mother of 2 daughters, 16&9, one of my child father's just stop paying support, been out of work 5 months, my rent is $800, light bills summer rates has went up $364, Natural Gas bill is $148, insurance is $100 monthly, food is $400 a month, phone bill $65 a month, Student Loans nearly $30,000 and still don't have a degree cause Me and my oldest daughter are diabetics $350 a month, then just being girls priceless. We watch the world go under when you have FOOL'S like him that what "GOT-IT-TO-BURN", while we have to beg Peter-to-Pay Paul on a daily? **** don't you see people out here need that **** man? Sorry didn't mean to cuss, but sometimes I want to say **** it! I even adopted a dog cause I wanted to do my part in some type of way for the Greater Good. And there you go 1 more mouth to feed, but I love my dog. My oldest plays the Clarinet, need a new one, my youngest wants to do something as well, but guess what can't afford it at the time. But I bet that ass can put his 10 kids through anything, one minute they can be a rapper the next fad a model next fad a ballplayer(paid talent). Wheres the passion? I know all the billion-millionaires have their choice of profit non-profit groups they give to, but when you burn money for all to see and think no one would say nothing, how many times have your head been binked around your whole life? Stupid! I dislike people like him that buy million dollar toe rings,,,who needs that? Regardless if you can "AFFORD IT" is it necessary? Can I get some of that stripper money "Lil Wayne"? Can't I get some of that money you flashed that was just play money "50 Cent"? Can I get some of that Island money you bought Beyonce "Jay-Z"? That bitch from TX buy her ass a street sign. I'm just saying. I love Beyonce but they just do dumb **** for the world to see and wonder WHY? www.colourmodeling.webs.com go check my modeling page out maybe my light can shine and I can help MY people out.

Arkansas Beauty
N.Ray

blake

Mike Tyson used to burn 100's too

soozywoozy17

What an arrogant piece of sh*t!

K

Makes me sick to my stomach to think see tha he did this. The punk needs to be out on skid row for a couple of months to see what $100 could do for most people. Seems like many of these egotistical money wasters end up in jail any way.

cdamification

P O S *********

fgsd

Mizzbe:

You must be 17 years old. And I suspect not a very smart gal. There is nothing funny, responsible, or adult about being a wealthy person and burning money. Especially in the times we are living in.

'Haters' huh? Then you insult the folks who are appauled by his actions? Do you have any idea how many people in black community alone are struggling? So, to see this so-called 'role model' behaing this way about money makes me sick. A black man who has made it, if you will, and this is attitude? Nice.....

You on the other hand find him to be a hero.

I question who raised you now. Clearly your Mother didn't raise a lady with compassion or kindness. Shame on you too. Oh, and you have a big mouth to boot.

*NEXT*...was it?

mizzbee

The man hands out turkeys, as well has his own foundation called "the Floyd Mayweather foundation" and he offers a FREE summer boxing camp to the children of his community, along with countless other contributions..
YOU PEOPLE KILL ME..The wealthy aren't the only ones to look to for help in the community..
WHAT HAVE {{YOU}} DONE FOR YOURS????

*SILENCE* (ENTER CRICKET SOUNDS...)

memchee

A fool and his money....!

mizzbee

@FGSD
My Mother raised a fine young woman...a fine one. But if you read all of the comments that I posted, you would CLEARLY know that I was addressing all of the bottomfeeders that chose to call that man a "NGGER".."PORCH MONKEY"..and all of the other ignorant, racist, and stupid statements.
I by no means am rich, but how do I look projecting my or the problems of the world on this one man??? My or anybody else's monetary issues are NOT this man's fault or problem!! Now instead of saying that I wasn't raised with kindness or compassion (which is TOTALLY WRONG) You need to get at these JEALOUS IDIOTS that choose to call this man derogitory names, because he has more than them...

IF YOU FEEL IT'S SOOO SERIOUS, THE ECONOMY, HOMELESSNESS, AND ALL THE OTHER SOCIAL ILLS OF OUR WORLD (WHICH IT IS) **DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT** GO DOWN TO THE NEAREST "HOOD" (WHICH FOLKS IN THESE PARTS LIKE TO CALL IT)SCOOP UP A RANDOM HOMELESS PERSON, OR WHATEVER TYPE OF PERSON YOU'RE REFERRING TO AND GET YOUR "ROBIN HOOD" ON....
OTHERWISE.....

**NEXT**

Bill Williams

Mayweather is a punk. I hope that dumb a-hole gets KO'd in his next fight and then loses all his money when his safe burns up. He is such a loser and a bad name for the sport that I wish he would just go away, back to east LA where he belongs with all the other thugs and losers.

pcrnco

This really pisses me off. I volunteer for a non-profit animal shelter where every dollar is stretched to the max. $100 would go a long way for any charity and this SOB is buring money for laughs? This is sickening. You are an arrogant, pompous POS Mayweather.

mizzbee

UHHHHH..HE'S NOT FROM EAST L.A MAN...
GOOGLE WORKS..TRY IT BEFORE TALKING OUT THE SIDE OF YOUR NECK.

MIDWEST MAN..MIDWEST.

SEE MY POINT??

jaydub75

Mayweather and people like him should lose ever nickle they have, they dont deserve the money they make when they act this way with. Yes it's his money but he should so respect to it when there are people in this very country who dont have anything on their plates too eat. Every ounce of respect should be taking from him for the dumb ******* he does!

mizzbee

I'm done here..cuz the jealousy is endless. Not to say that what the people who are pointing out the non-profit org's don't have a valid point..THEY DO!!
But my point was/is that IT'S HIS MONEY, AND NO ONE CAN SAY WHAT HE CAN WITH IT BESIDES HIM...and most importantly, JEALOUSY GETS YOU NOWHERE....BUT MAD. THE ILLS OF SOCIETY ARE NOT HIS PROBLEM AND/OR FAULT!! THEY SHOULD NOT BE PLACED ON HIS SHOULDERS!! Is Charlie and Brooke's fiend azzezz money not being "WASTED"??? HELL, THEY'RE BURNING IT TOO!!...JUST IN ROCK FORM!!!

tito_liebowitz