Penis Cutters:

Who'd You Rather?

7/12/2011 11:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Following in the famous handiwork of Lorena Bobbitt (left), Catherine Kieu Becker (right) was arrested in California today for allegedly drugging her husband, cutting off his penis and throwing it in the garbage disposal.

0712_rather_v2

Question is ...

Politico Pablo

Bet her husband regrets fixing the garbage disposal. It's gone now.

Hecate

She turned the disposal on. I wonder what lucky sod got the job of recovering the naughty little bits from the disposal?

Johnnyt

@ Ginny
Christ sometimes even I miss Mondays, but honey, the weekend is OVER!!
Sober up and git to work!

a long time Leno fan!

'Who would you rather??'

LOL

lalaland

Jesus. I'm a woman and I crossed my legs and felt nauseous at this. ouch..ouch...ouch

Artist

A new low for TMZ, and the comments from some women are just as disturbing.

The Wraith

I have heard of this in foreign countries. We only speak of this in hiding but I was was also cut by a woman whom claimed she was the antichrist. To each their own, I loved her so. Even more so after that horrific event, there is a special place in this world for these people- it's called L.A.

I still no longer eat anything orange or do I care to, it's just a personal choice. If you are not jazzercising then you ain't livin'. Pop goes the weasel cause the weasel goes pop- right down the garbage disposal. Oh, to see what Sally Jesse Raphael would do with this, run for the hills- mama is a' comin' home. Lets pray now.

Kartrashian Klown

OMG..so I'm guessing it was never recovered. And how did he not realize it? Did he think he was getting a hummer/hand job?

Rhubino

Heck, why not a three-way? Oh, throw in Tonya Harding as well. I like to live dangerously.

Canadasux

Chances are Lorena's had a very long line of women following her around since she dismembered her husband's member.

Abraham lincoln

Wow,even four scores and seven years ago this would have been painful.

bobbiestarr

Lou 27 minutes ago Ladies it don't matter what he did or didn't do, no man deserves to have it cut off. Its not even something to joke about. This is sick and these women need some help.

Spot on Lou... this is not funny, and as a girl I am repulsed by the ladies (here and when the bobbbit happened) that think this is funny, it is disgusting and bobbit and this new chick should go to jail for a long time if not forever... i refuse to vote on this poll, no class TMZ!!@!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

NONE....I LIKE MY PENIS ATTCHED TO MY BODY...THANK YOU!

Sugar Kitty

Agree with bobbiestarr and lou. This is disgusting.

Bandonbound

Hey TMZ, this is actually crossing the line of any kind of good taste. Its enough to report it but your poll?? Low class. Shame on you.