700 Pound Woman -- She's Got Big Aspirations

7/14/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

700-pound Internet vixen Donna Simpson has one goal in life -- become the fattest women who ever lived. As a bonus ... she also just made NY Giants running back Brandon Jacobs feel silly for saying he's fat.071311_TV_brandon_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Sandi

Very sad. Sick way of thinking.

Meanie

This twit also has children. Take the kids away and put her in a psyche ward. I never thought I'd say this,... but after reading this... this woman sort of makes Octomom look like mother of the year. Gag.

Snoogs

Definitely a sad story. I'm not about to ridicule someone for being obese, but her motives for being this way are deeply troubling. Society is a very weird and worrisome place when there's actually a paying "audience" for this kind of self-mutilation.

FreakHater

Grossssssssssss!! This Freak i*****in' Why would anyone want to be that large!!!! Yes, I agree, stop the disability checks!

mimi

is this the only way she knows how to get attention?? she is killing herself--

Bob

Aside from being completely disgusting, I hope she is not using ONE DIME OF TAX MONEY to live or get medical care.

DanicaMarie

Not only is it disgusting that her life goal is going to be what kills her, but its even more disgusting to realize that men PAY to watch her eat online. Thats ******* sick.

becki814

Totally agree with Bob and Me. I'm sure she's collecting disability even though it's self inflicted. Makes me sick.

IceGypsy

This woman woman needs therapy. Why on earth would you intentionally put you life in danger like that? Better yet why are the people around her enabling her? Get her some help before it's too late.

Blood Red Witch

She is just nasty. I get literally nauseous seeing her eat.

Just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sunshine

I hope she stop being so selfish and think about her daughter.

SYLVI212

Why in the hell would anyone want to purposely be the fattest woman in the world? She looks like SH**, whether she admits it or not, she feels like sh**, and she will probably die before she makes the record. Lady, you have SERIOUS mental issues--please, get some damn help!

FlamingoNut

Talk about a stupid human.

gossipgirl86

This same lady was a TLC show about how her boyfriend is addicted to feeding her. Somehow it get's him off, the more fat she has the more he is attracted to her. It was so disgusting, Ugh I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it.

outformorefun