Bret Michaels' Super Cruise

Super Canceled

7/15/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fans of Bret Michaels will no longer be able to worship their rock god on the high seas in November ... because the singer's "Super Cruise" has officially been CANCELED!

0714-bret-michaels-canceled

The cruise was billed as a 4-day round-trip voyage out of Miami -- and Michaels promised to be "out and about" with the fans ... signing autographs, mingling and even guest bartending.

But Tuesday, fans received an official cancellation notice from the cruise company citing "lack of participation."

But Bret blames the whole thing on a "less-than-reputable promoter" -- who "feels he can take advantage of both artists and fans."

Michaels -- who is currently touring with Poison and Motley Crue -- explains, "I want to reassure everyone that I have went out of my way to try and make this the best fan cruise on the high seas ... Know that I am working hard to right this wrong."

Bret also ensures fans, "All money will be refunded to you."

Pnkfldman

Just how many shows is this loser/rock poser going to do? He never had one stitch of talent as a rocker, has been on shows choosing between sluts, yet has children to show this as an example of how to socially interact. Just because he suffered a injury (albeit) a grave one does not make him anything but a burned out wanna be actor.Please stop polluting the airwaves with this dirtbag.

Shread

Q: Anyone know whats under the hat? - Bald or hair?

Whamo

The truth of the matter is that he ordered new hair from a catalogue and apparently wasn't told in time that the blonde "80's hair band revival" model was out of stock due to the current flood of 80's rockers that are currently preparing for their tours. There is an unfortunate 12 week back order for this patiucular style and Brett didn't want to have to show his real head which looks a lot like Elmur Fudd's

tony gee

I am wondering , who is he fooling with that bandanna to cover his bald hairline.

I was even surprise that when he got hospitalized one time before, they took a pic of him with the bandanna and a hospital gown.

So, who is he fooling that he has a full head of hair under that bandanna?

I wonder if he was placed in ICU with tubes here and there, what would he do?

MsRita

Hey Bret maybe its you can't get anyone on a cruise because you are nasty ass man. Who want's a diseased autograph.

your 30 mminutes our up still not married might be your problem. Propose to the mother on you show still no wedding. That means you are fake as a $3.00 BILL.

Too Old to wear a bandana hiding your bald head loser

Linda

I never heard of the cruise. They should have promoted it better.

jb

HEY, BRET!!! DO YOU EVER TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR ANYTHING???

Jay

Hell I woulda went on the Cruise. I love Bret he is a really cool guy.I didnt know there was a cruise, lack of promotion may be right.

ShipRocked

Bret Michaels fans should check out the Shiprocked Cruise. We've got more than a dozen bands performing multiple shows over 5 nights, for a much cheaper price than Bret's cruise or the others you mentioned. Featuring onboard performances by Buckcherry, Queensryche, Hinder, Hellyeah, Sevendust, Sick Puppies. Candlebox, Filter, Living Colour, In This Moment and more. Website is: www.getshiprocked.com

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

I like this guy and being a brain tumor survivor myself understand his deal better than many, but I wouldn't pay a dime to schmooze with him or any one else on planet earth short of Jesus Christ himself, and that might even be a tough sell in this ObombEconomy. ;)

dani

Did not even know about this. I would of went for sure. Where was this advertised?

denise

SIXTHMAN is the only way to cruise...Did the Kid Rock cruise and it was a BLAST....

Crue-zer

Bret can say that he is ready to perform and pretend that this is the promoter's fault all he wants - fact is that Bret was demanding too much money to perform and that is why the prices had to be so high.... If he really "cared about the fans" he would lower his take so the cruise could continue!

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

DEFINITELY! ...............................................................................................lack of interest.

Steve

I love your guys site and watch the show daily, but please, please, please will you let someone proof read your work or at best try using spell check. I come across multiple articles with so many typos.......... Normally they are in the body of the article but this one is right up fron tin the heading.

Todays word of the day CANCELLED

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments