Lindsay's Boob -- The Gripping New Photo Shoot

7/15/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan celebrated her newfound freedom with a death-defying photo shoot  last week ... in the middle of an L.A. street ... replete with bloody knives and boob grabs.

0715_lindsay_lohan_launch_EX_v3
It's her first photo shoot since the actress got out of house arrest two weeks ago -- taken in the middle of the night inside the famous 2nd Street tunnel in Downtown L.A.

If you're wondering who the dudes are ... it's Lindsay's photog BFF Tyler Shields and Virgin Mobile "Sparah"-half Spencer Falls ... who Lindsay was reportedly dating.

For the record -- Lindsay is NOT dating Spencer. But based on the pics, she's still a real handful.

Ghost Rider

I dont know or care what the male population considers hot in a woman, but if this is it you have got to be suffering from the heat or just have very low standards.

FUTMZ

thet vampier picktere is 1 of Linds bets picks and she maid a lots on monys from thet and this 1 is only 4 a faver to tiler cuz hes a gould frend and stickup 4 linds and ali 2

some guy

Don't listen to them, Lindsay. I saw your cleavage in that Plum video. Looking fabulous.

...MOTORBOAT!

some guy

@Izzy

If you down a bottle of rum, you'd understand.

YAR!

stargazer

Who cares! She looks OLD, she doesn't photograph well at all, her boobs are saggy, the make up is terrible, plus the photos aren't all that great. I doubt this was something she was paid for, considering how the photographer was her best friend. TMZ is so one sided on the stories it does on her, talk about pathetic!

some guy

@DUIna

I agree with you... I think.

I think I need to down a bottle of rum to understand you, first.

andyconda

the rock said "you look great lindsay the only way you could look better if you were 12".

hey rock maybe she can join your army of water pistol carrying comandos.

Lindsay Shows Mileage

"She has thrown so much away! You can't ever be on the Hollywood A-List [or] new 'It Girl' again -- that's over! That horse is out of the barn."

Nancy Grace

"[lindsay] Such a sad lost cause" filed under icky icky poo on perezhilton.com

"[The Lohans] approached me about having Lindsay on Celebrity Apprentice and the answer was no. It's just not the right time. Lindsay has to straighten herself out first."
Donald Trump to Access Hollywood

some guy

@RW

Shouldn't you be auditioning talent for a new reality show... in Haverford? Where is that exactly? And don't those people know who you are?

Blood Red Witch

This photo shoot is for Senior Citizens Magazine, rite? She is looking hot next to the other 80 year old grannies. You go LL! Those grannies have nothing on you!

Ghost Rider

David Jong, I was over that beer goggles phase by Lindsays age. It does not matter how many beers you put in me.

some guy

@BRW

There's nothing wrong with cougars.

So... any plans tonight?

Hollyweird

Will she and the company she keeps EVER realize the entire industry, inside and out laughs at her? She continuously proves she has zero self respect....she's incapable of getting a REAL job....such a wannabe and everyone knows it lmao

and yeah....great job photoshop lol

some guy

@Izzy

You're doing it wrong. Ever tried a funnel? You can down like 3 beers in a couple seconds.

When I was in college, I'd be that guy walking around a college party with a funnel in his hand trying to get people to use it. Unfortunately, most people weren't interested, so I'd end up being my own best customer.

So, yeah, most of my early college years were kind of a blur. I

Mick Kahler

Lindsay looks to be about 45 years old. This is what smoking, drinking, drugging and too many late nights out will do to you.