'Big Bro' Champ -- NASTY Food Fight w/ Hard Rock

7/16/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Big Brother" champion Mike "Boogie" Malin claims he's getting the shaft in Vegas -- because one of the biggest casinos in town just MUSCLED his restaurant right out of business.

0715_mark_boogie_doc_launch_no_banner

Boogie is one of the owners of the famous Dolce restaurant group -- which opened a pretty awesome steak place in the Hard Rock Hotel back in 2008 called Rare 120°.

According to a new lawsuit filed by Dolce in Nevada, Rare was a smash hit for years ... until new ownership took over the Hard Rock and tried to push it off the property.

The Dolce Group claims the Hard Rock was so ruthless, management sent a team to empty out all of the food in the kitchen on July 10 while the place was still in business .... "leaving only a few remaining items on the menu to offer guests."

Rare officially closed its doors the next day.

Now, Boogie -- who's now starring on the VH1 show "Famous Food" -- wants the Hard Rock to pay Dolce back for all the money they lost.

Calls to the Hard Rock have not been returned.

DiddleDoo

Didn't his friend Will remove a genital wart off his penis region?

Truth

This guy is such a d-bag, one of the easiest people to hate in the whole world.

Truth

I wish this guy was Casey Anthony's child, that way I wouldn't have to be reading about him now, or if I was reading about him, he'd be dead and I'd be happy that there's one less wigger nerd d-bag in the world

Truth

Maybe the Hard Rock people didn't care how well his business was doing, maybe they saw the guy on TV and realized he's a s*** bag and they don't want to do business with him. Now that I know this loser has/had a restaurant in Hard Rock I will be sure to avoid it. This little nerd isn't good for business, I guess it's a good thing that not many people watch big brother cause this guy would be out of business if more people knew of this loser.

moveover

One of the most irrelevant and forgettable Big Brother alumni.

Alex

Is Dr. Will planning to remove yet another wart from Boogie's wang on this show as well?

brenda

"...management sent a team to empty out all of the food in the kitchen on July 10 while the place was still in business...Rare officially closed its doors the next day..."

Something doesn't sound right. Jimmy thinks Boogie is holding back.

Joao

There has to be WAY MORE to this story...

Michelle86

I sure wish him and Dr. Will were one of the returning duos for this season of Big Brother (instead of Rachel & Brendan, blaaah). That season was hands down the BEST is BB history. #chilltown

Evan Benz

How many people have we heard about getting promised restaurant's in Vegas only to get jipped.

It's become one of the biggest scams around.
Either that of a bunch of people counting their chickens before they've hatched.

Nychottie28

I saw mike last nt in vegas too and he brought us to his table at xs. I didn'*****ch big brother but i watch his new show famous food. A girl from last night should stop hating cuz he's rich and on tv.

Mike1978

@Agirlfromlastnight-- BEST COMMENT POSTED. EVER!!!! I love that you just told us ther real dirt we want to hear about this d-bag, and I beg of you to post more details. Pretty please?

Eric

Mike and I were supposedly good friends back in the mid 1990's. We met while both working as extras on movies & TV shows. This was before Mike was a "celebrity".

In 1996 I was cast as an extra on the film Batman & Robin with George Clooney. At the time I thought it might be cool to try to snap a photo of Clooney as Batman while I was on the set and make some extra cash by selling the photo. When my "friend" Mike found out about this he ratted me out to Warner Brothers security and production staff. I was fired on the spot and escorted off the set as well as blacklisted from ever working as an extra again in Hollywood.

Turns out Mike had his own diabolical plans for getting that first photo of Clooney. Once he had me fired to eliminate his "competition" he could now focus on his own scheme for snapping that photo. His plan was elaborate but a huge failure ending in him being arrested and charged with forgery, burglary, malicious mischief, and trespassing.

After that Batman & Robin fiasco Mike changed his last name to a new alias so he could distance himself from his high profile crimes and pursue fame and fortune in Hollywood. It was not to long after that Mike got into the Nightclub/Restaurant business. I'm sure he was great at smooth talking celebrities to invest their money. Then came Big Brother. He really was perfect for that show. He truly is a champ at backstabbing betrayal and lying and for that he deserved to win.

Hey Mike, I know you're reading this and must just love that you're on TMZ! Hey, remember that time we all went to Vegas the weekend of the OJ Simpson murders in 1994? Remember how we charged thousands of dollars of stuff to other guests rooms? That was awesome at the time and the kind of behavior ill always remember you for.

Good Luck with your suit with the Hard Rock. I'd really love to know what the real story is though!

Eric

Unfortunately, My links in my last comment don't work but just go to http://www.thesmokinggun.com/ and search for " Mike Malin " and you will see 4 Mike stories come up which are so worth reading!

Eric