Casey Anthony's Parents

No Plans to See Her

7/16/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony is scheduled to be released from prison tomorrow -- and if you were expecting a tearful reunion with her parents upon her exit ... think again.

0716_casey_anthony_parents_getty_ex
Mark Lippman, a lawyer for Cindy and George Anthony, tells TMZ his clients have had zero contact with Casey or her lawyers about her impending release.

Lippman says he isn't 100% sure his clients even want to see Casey, but it doesn't even matter. He tells us, "Mr. Baez and Mr. Mason (Casey's attorneys) have made it abundantly clear that their client will not have contact with my clients. We have no idea what the plans are for Casey, so even if she was out of jail we would not know where to contact her to even attempt to set up a meeting."

Cindy tried to visit Casey in prison last week, but Casey wasn't having it.

2idiots

She's in JAIL not prison.

jenny

If I were them I would not want anything to do with her at all she threw them under the bus tried to make her family out to be crazy sex afenders and she was a victim all about Casey whe she Killed her daughter there is no reason to believe other wise and the jury that let her go better look out because they pissed off a lot of people glad Im not her oh wait I would Never hurt a child much less wait 31 days to tell someone it was not even her who reported it her mom did her mom sounded upset she sounded like oh do I have to talk to them this is wrong on so many diffrent levels you that let her go should be ashamed of yourselfs and Casey God will be your real Judge !!! and he won't let it go !!

Jennyy

She knows that her lies have destroyed her parents and now she can't and won't face them. Casey will land herself back in court because she now believes she can get away with anything.

katie

This story is a work to make the public believe she wont go home with her parents when in fact she probably already been released and is swimming in her parents pool as we speak...

Sansea

All I can think when I read this is "I hate her so much."

Katya

@Abe "Casey, I have a room you can stay in. Free rent. Free food. You just have to put duct tape on me once a week."

OMG, I can't stop laughing.

Theresa

Casey is ready to bask in the glory of all the attention she's been getting and she's planning on making big money. She was a worthless thieving mooch living off of her parents before all of this happened though, and she will be begging them to take her back when the money is spent. The users will use her up. Everybody else hates her.

John

Casey may acquire millions of dollars, but it's going to be a lonely life for her. She'll either be shunned or used (and hopefully abused)

dimes

Of course Casey doesn't want to see her parents. How could she look them in the face after what she's done to her family?

Casey has stolen thousands from her mother. If Cindy wants to teach her daughter a lesson in honesty, she should file fraud charges.

janet

Once she is released from jail Casey Anthony is on her own.

Cindy and George's neighbors are hopeing they make alot of money off of Caylee's death so they move out.

b

It's all her parents fault why would she want to see them?

lady

I hope george & cindy write a book, make millions and run off and live a good life and never see casey again. Never take a call from her again. After she has to pay all the money back she owes the state, texas equusearch and god knows who else she will be broke and living on the streets. She will be wishing she was back in jail in no time. I know baez wont keep her around to long after the moneys gone and after seeing his wife/girlfriend I dont believe he ever messed with casey.

Theresa

I was watching Joy Behar interview the woman lawyer who defended her (the one who was jumping up and down at the champagne party) and Joy asked her if she would let her babysit her kids. She was saying "er uh my kids are grown" and Joy said "what about your grandkids?" then she said "I like Casey she's a sweet person." She was so uncomfortable and she would not admit that she would trust her to babysit. Joy kept pushing it too. It was obvious she knew Casey killed her child.

Barbara

The lawyers are holding onto their meal ticket...though I doubt she will get much in revenue for them. I still think Baez has something going on with her. The staff at the jail had to separate them more than once in their so called "meeting".

psoc

to kill to birds with 1 stone let caesy babysit for octo mom there no more losers in the news