Nicole Kidman vs. J.Lo:

Who'd You Rather?

7/17/2011 12:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Oscar winner Nicole Kidman and "American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez were at the same event the other day.

0715_kidman_rather
Question is ...

BetterThanYou

I'd rather stick it in a beehive.

jakey

Not Jlo, her big ass is all blown out!

fran

I didnt vote because I think both of these gals look terrific, and are both are fantastic at their jobs of entertaining.

CriticXtreme

TMZ, where is that "Neither" option I requested. These two are pit-tee-ful.

dreamon

J-lo, what the hell were you wearing to meet the Duke and Duchess? You looked like a Vegas hostess.

growup

Come on TMZ, when are you going to give us a "Neither" choice?!

Anonymous527496

JLo's big a$$ attention got replaced by Kim Kardashian..but yes, please add a "neither" option.

ann

Uhhh. Cannot stand Nicole. She is so white and pasty. Her face is over stretched and weird, and she claims she has had nothing done. pft. Does she think we are all stupid. Here in Australia there was a picture of a plastic surgeon pulling up at her house when she was here a few years back. Jlo is just a man eater with a me,me,me attitude. Both are gross!

Chun LI

Blech neither

One looks like she would just lay there like a dead fish and the other would be directing you the whole time.Both would act like they don't have to get you off as long as they get off.

Mike

Where's the "Neither" button?

Fibb

C'mon TMZ...majority rules..wheres the "NEITHER" option...TMZ are you afraid of the real truth......

dennis in sac

Nicole's forehead looks a big-a** movie screen. And J-ho... whatever. My vote, neither.

debschira

I agree with the "neither" box again which makes it the umpteenth time i have said it. But there is no reason to say mean things bout these ladies if ya don't like the question move on, k? I couldn't decide so I vote for both. Nicole because I would ask ALL kinds of things bout Keith, and J.Lo cause I think she is funny (did anyone else watch Monster-in-law?) J.Lo was hilarious in that!!! And besides it's just nice to have convo's with interesting people. That's All!

debschira

@Chun Li on the 2nd page.................Dear you misunderstand the question, it's not about having sex (at least it better not be) but you can have it be whatever you want okay? It's good to know that you as a female have high standards when it comes to a bedmate.

debschira

I AM REALLY HOPING I'M NOT WRONG BOUT WHAT THAT QUESTION REALLY MEANS, CAUSE IF IT IS BOUT HAVING SEX WITH PEOPLE, THEN TMZ OWES ME A BIG APOLOGY. AND DON'T GO CALLING ME STUPID PEOPLE CAUSE IT'S A MISTAKE ANYONE COULD MAKE. OH JEEZ WHY DO I BOTHER?? ENLIGHTEN ME NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments