'Two & A Half Men' Billboard -- Ashton Unravels

7/19/2011 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's barely been a month since Charlie Sheen's face adorned the outer wall of Warner Bros. studios -- but today, Ashton Kutcher has finally entered the picture ... with significantly less clothing.

0719_thm_new_poster_bn

The generic billboard -- which replaced Charlie's old one in June -- went down an hour ago ... and in its place ... a brand new poster with the entire new cast.

Charlie who?

AntiSocialForum.com

Aston Kutcher looks like a Geico caveman

Mrs. G

I happen to love Two and a half Men, with Charlie, because it is a funny show, we will see what happens with the new casting, I am interested to see what type of character they create for Ashton. I will also be watching Anger Management because I am sure that Charlie will be WINNING there as well!!

jbeans

I don't think I'll watch it. Charlie made the show. But I'm def gonna watch Anger Management!! Go Charlie!!!

lee

If Ashton doesn't cut that God Awful hair, I will no longer watch the show. He looks sooooo stupid. Hate that hair. Know already that I won't like his character.

Johnny 5

Kutcher can't act and he's not even remotely funny. He's a moron; on his best days he's just an idiot. "2.5 Men" is now officially D.O.A.

Quinn Stone

Never watched one episode of this mindless crap and don't plan to start now.Sitcoms these days appeal to the lowest common denominator.Most are unfunny and completely unwatchable.

Roman

I for one am looking forward to both the new 2 1/2 Men episodes as well as "Anger Management". As for 2 1/2 Men, it's like starting a brand new show with proven actors. It all depends on the writers. If it works, there could be a lot more seasons coming as you can write a lot of new material now.

Jim in Cali

this show I already know is going to suck really bad. Yeah let's show naked guys on a billboard for a show geared to guys who like women and sex. Frickin idiots

Roman

@ Stupid People Hater: You should watch "The Middle" with Patricia Heaton (Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond). It's a great sitcom!

svizzy

they still call it "mein cooler onkel charlie(transl.:my cool uncle charlie)" in austria.

i liked it because i can relate to charlies character in the series. made big money when i was 16 until 20 and bought realestate. since then i just live frome the rent people are paying me. and i plan to not ever work hard again in my life. just having fun.

SMT

The show will blow Ashton is not funny what is Lorre thinking

arale norimaki

IT JUMP THE SHARK

Charlie

Can't see why the show can't be funny still as Chuckie (Lorre) will still be writing the show...but without Charlie, it ain't gonna be the same.

For all those who don't find the show funny or Charlie as a ultimate alpha male, then that person has got to be either of the opposite sex or just rainbow vanilla gay!

Bean

Well I can't wait to see it. I hope it will be great!

Rose Simpson

I think a good way to kill Charlie off would be him dying while having sex with Rose!! Writers could make that into a hilarious episode!!!