Bijan's Famous Bugatti Car -- VANDALIZED!

7/20/2011 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the most famous landmarks in Beverly Hills -- the $1.7 million Bugatti owned by the late clothing mogul Bijan -- was vandalized.

Bijan Bugatti

The car is famously parked on Rodeo Drive, in front of the Bijan boutique -- the most expensive store in the world.

It's incredible that someone had the balls to smash the passenger side window of a car that everyone on the street either eyes or photographs -- right in the middle of the afternoon.

Cops immediately arrested the alleged vandal -- a local transient.

The TMZ Tour Bus actually pulled up just as Beverly Hills cops arrived on the scene.

nof

I doubt Bijan cares.

iimE

True ballars buy American.

Leonard

I couldn't be more pleased! The late Bijan was one of the most corrupt Iranians in Beverly Hills - too bad he wasn't in the Bugatti when this happened. I grew up in the flats of Beverly Hills back in the 1960...'s before these damn Iranians started taking over. (at least the Bugatti was was painted in his 'sig****ture yellow' - LOL)

ciimonstr

It's hard living on the streets when everybody wants to park on top of you.

nof

I've never - not once - not ever -

- seen a transient in Beverly Hills - not once -

There's an anti-transient group posted at the border(s) -

Sorta like Arizona.

Kathy

I'm rooting for the transient. Too bad he got caught.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Beautiful! I hope they ask him why he did it he says that he's an artist and he wanted his art to make a statement...

Physical Graffiti

I went into a store on Rodeo Drive last February. I parked in front of that thing and could not believe that everyone was making such a big deal out of it. It's SO ugly! It's the potato bug of cars.

about 2 yrs ago

Oh yeah. TOTALLY SHOCKING. OMG, "crime" hits the rich! Ooooooooooo! Gosh, they almost seem like the rest of us! No, no - now that is just going TOO FAR!!

gemini81

That car should be donated to charity! What a disgusting and unnecessary display of wealth; give the car as-is to a reputable charity and be done with it.

alex

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360... and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BetaOffer.com

Cartman

Yeah, and if my car had it's window broken no one would care.

You buy a $1.7Million car you are begging for trouble.

Superman

Boo hoo. That's what you get for extravagance. Time to start thinking about others. With high gas prices and a bad economy, it's like a big FU sign to the poor and unemployed.

Mike L

Ugh. Thats absolutely sacreligious. People who mess with other peoples cars should be beaten like dogs. Mess with a Bugatti, they should be shot.

All the people who have posted on this seem to be jealous losers. You people obviously don't understand this car. Its not styled to look pretty. Its styling is all for the aerodynamics needed for it to hit 253mph and be stable at that speed. Does anybody need to go that fast? No, but its what Dr Piech wanted out of Bugattis flagship. If somebody can afford to buy it and wants to drive it at significantly slower speeds, who are you to bash them? Personally, even if I had the money I wouldn't buy one. But I'm not gonna talk **** about somebody who chose to.

some guy

I think the dude was mad b/c Bijan stole his parking spot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments