Britney:

My Ex-Bodyguard's Lying

About Drugs, Farts

7/20/2011 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has a simple reaction to the latest allegations made by a former bodyguard who now claims Brit was on drugs, farted incessantly, and hardly showered.

0720-brittany-spears-ex3
Sources directly connected with Britney tell TMZ, the singer has a simple response to Fernando Flores' allegations -- "He's a liar."

Flores -- who is suing Brit for sexual harassment -- now claims she uses methamphetamines, farts a lot, picks her nose and has terrible hygiene practices.

Flores only worked for Britney for a very short period of time.

LittleBIt

I think the guy's a liar. Somebody else trying to make money off a celebrity. Shake it off Brit. He's a lying loser.

CCC

phraaappp!!!

CCC

phraaappp!!! oops, I did it again. Sorry.

NickSunset

The girl is whitetrash. I wish the BodyGuard would go away so I would not be subjected to Britney and Her Ponch. Is she pregnant? Her tour should be named "The Two Ponches" She has not done a true exercise movement in the gym in years and it shows.

Barbara

I actually believe him....she is very unkempt except when she is promoting something. Her handlers clean her up for "show and tell" time.

cokeandpilates

Why is anyone surprised? The rumors of her lack of personal hygiene have been floating around forever. I honestly think she was on drugs in the past, which may have explained her erratic behavior. Sure, the bodyguard could have been more discreet, but as we all as know, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer parkout of the girl.

SusanCoyote

Of course she farts and picks her nose, she's a hillbilly!!! Everyone knows she hates bathing.

shadough

Alot of celebrities and movie stars of the past had bad hygiene. Once they make alot of money and have people catering the their every whim, they start thinking they need to bathe or have any manners. Marilyn Monroe used to stink for days because she wouldn't bathe after sex to keep that smell on her. If you ever saw her autopsy picture she looked horrible with dirty hair and bad skin when not made up by Hollywood artists.

ilikecheese

I am a Britney fan.....but I totally believe him...there is something not right about her :(

PT

Let those among you without sin cast the first stone.

MW

I am a Britney fan well I was and I really like to see her in the positive however in interviews she does seem to act like she is sedated.. There are always nasty pictures of her where she looks like she could use a bar of soap and it really disappoints me that she doesn't sing live at all.. It's disappointing when young girls pay so much to see her in concert and she doesn't do much singing or dancing.. Can she even sing anymore? It's hard to be a fan, when your not even sure what your a fan of.. Because if she doesn't perform wtf does she do??

Jae70

Really? This made headlines? What's next, "Britney caught using the bathroom and going...gasp...#@2!" C'mon people, she's too famous to poop, fart and we know that NO NORMAL PERSON would ever stick their finger up their nose. Please, if you're at home alone right now, you've probably picked your nose, scratched your ass and crotch within the last hour. But Britney? No way! She's not human...Get a grip people. The person who reported this to the papers ought to be hung up by his testicle hairs. What a loser!

Raven Riech

too funny.it's just like that episode about her and k fed on "robot chicken"

Hanging to da lef

Britney, I love your farts....

sherry

well, she kept walking in to gas station bathrooms with no shoes...that is gross and hard to forget.