« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star Gets WORST Wrestling Tip -- 'Check the Oil'

7/20/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NFL tight end Marcedes Lewis just wanted to talk MMA training ... but instead a TMZ staffer turned the spotlight on a wrestling move called "checking the oil" -- which, ironically, involves tight ends.071911_TV_marcedes_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Um, I am not sure um, what to say about that......

Sersi

Omg lol too funny, my cousin use to take wrestling in highschool and college. I use to make fun of him for his leotard shorts, then he would try to kick my behind lol (we were kids). TG I can't recall that move, that is just like ewww & wow.

CriticAl

Finger banging some dude's butthole is not a winning technique in a street fight.

bg

our wrestling coach never told us about that LOL, but durring practice, a kid did pop a boner while some1 was wrestling him, so maybe he was getting his oil checked ha

Bubbles The Chimp

....And everyone wonders why Charlie Sheen likes TMZ Fathead Mike?

Some Guy

Not sure what's ironic about that...but ok.

Josh

God my cousin mike is hilarious!!! they do that move at huntington beach high schoool home of the oilers

Bennie Blake

Although I don't care for OJ Simpson, I prefer you or your s... staff to put him down by accusing him of killing his drugged addict wife and her male friend. He was proven NOT GUILTY!!! You, the female so called judge, your staff, or anyone else to keep stating he was the one to do the killings. YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IS COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE!! Please STOP!!! You know OJ could bring slander charges against ALL OF YOU. I would.
I like your show and "Peoples Court". But I refuse to continue to watch if you and your staff feel it is necessary to put someone down at their expense. That is not professional, especially, for someone who is a lawyer.

Bejii-chan

What has Mike been smoking, and where can I get some? XD

Well that's.. Interesting? Too much info dude..