Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

margaret

Someone please translate! What does he mean "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house!..."

Chris

He IS a 22 year old punk and a woman abuser! Once a POS always a POS!

Superman

He needs to go back to high school to learn proper English and the meaning of words.

Trevis Miho

Thank you Chris for showing us how easy it is to get on TMZ once fame kicks in. All this promotion for free? Dam, TMZ really loves you. I'm parking in all kinds of handicapped spots (so everyone can see what I drive), will let haters carve MY name on their property (so those who don'*****ch TMZ know who the f**k I am as well), all that. Then, when EVERYBODY that NOBODY knows spits their opinion on why everyone should hate me, I'll win them over with what I got into the game to do in the 1st place. Now I see. And for all the tweens, teens, etc., there's no such thing as bad promotion (unless you killed someone), and TMZ is proving it as we type/speak.

Ghost Rider

I doubt there is any conspiracy against Brown, he should just go on WWE now with that one conspiracy guy and they can both toot there horns how they are part of the conspiracy.

MyOpinionOnly

Not a day goes by that TMZ doesn't likes to knock CB around for anything. He will never be able to do anything right in their eyes, so yeah Chris, there are haters out there doing their best to bring you down. Just don't give them anything to work with and you will be fine. Focus on the music and fans and that's all it needs to be. Don't continue to fan the flames of the hate man.

northern gypsy

well chris...you know what a adult would do ???

if there was some confusion about assigned parking space...
they would contact the strata council and get it sorted out...
and not park in the "no parking" zone !!!

correct... you can have anyone over...however...
all of you should observe the strata by-laws (re:noise etc...etc)

regarding the graffiti...are you saying someone would devalue the common area property just to get you in trouble??? i don't think so...

yes chris...that's what adults do...now get lost and grow up !!!

Rosie

lol YOU GUYS ARE F&*^%& PATHETIC CRIS IS COOL I LIKE HIM RIANNA DESEVED THE BEAT DOWN DAME SLUT.. AND SOME OF YOU DESERVE A BEAT DOWN YOU ALL ARE LAME ASSES HAVE NO MONEY AND ARE HATTING ON THIS KID..

Trevis Miho

piggy about a minute ago "Then, when EVERYBODY that NOBODY knows spits their opinion on why everyone should hate me, I'll win them over with what I got into the game to do in the 1st place."

lol, FAIL on the final "win me over" part.
-----------------------------------------------------
Not really. He's selling records STILL, winning awards STILL, and walking around having his fun regardless of these articles STILL. Outdancing most in his genre STILL, and (whether people like it or not) has a massive fan base..still. I personally don't think that's losing.

SaraBellum

Sounds like Mr. Prima-Diva-Donna got his parking reassigned due to a regulatory requirement for handicapped spaces and is refusing to play nice about it.

C.B. - Do you have physical problems walking and getting around? Pretty sure you don't, you knob.

Is he actually stupid and self-important enough to vandalize something in his own building AND sign his name to it (initials)? I say... probably.

Meanie

Chris Brown = self entitled, untalented DOUCHE BAGGGGGGGGGG!

abram hernandez

Yea... Yea... And I dont smoke dope?

SaraBellum

Doesn't matter if he's white, black, ecru, chartreuse, or purple with red polka dots... he's simply a knob and he's not a nice person either.

abram hernandez

Barry's conspiracy world... Knock it off cry baby! Waaa! Waaa! Waaa!!!

leb

TMZ is OBSESSED with Chris Brown! Stalkers, media bullies who harrass and stalk his twitter. I believe Harvey saw the nude pic and is OBESSED with Chris.