Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

francis

Such an ass!

blahblah

Douche!

Bolivar

"A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house!"

WTF...

Regina

WAA, WAA, WAA, Hey Chris do you want a little cheese with that whine??? He's so pathetic. That's what people with anger management issues ALWAYS say, "It's not my fault" or " you provoked me" or " I was framed". Even when they are caught red handed. LOSER

kitnplayn

Ya, nobody likes a ****y wife-beater.

charlie

I do not respect Chris Brown for numerous reasons. But is there really security footage in the elevator of the C.B. carvings carved by him? I was an aspiring actor in the early 90's through the early 2000's. I knew a bunch of childhood stars that I hung out with that did park in handicapped spots in underground garages because the city parking enforcement would not be able to be there unless there was a call. It is REALLY messed up if he did that on purpose because most of those spots are close to elevators or easy entry to there unit. With that being said, it should be looked into further on both sides (ie Chris Brown & Mgt). Hope somebody agrees. Oh and by the way I am embarassed that I did not tell my friends at the time that it's messed up to park here (I was really young then) it does not make it right and I still feel bad about that. I was happy to be in a fancy car...sad.

Lisa

TMZ leave C.B, u all media trash or promote whoever u wana. I think its quite immature of u to always to bring him down.
P.S: I didnt any C.B news here when he broke the 'crowd' record performance on todayshow yet yall waitin like blood starved vampires bring him down yet u promote worse people. pls move on u n all ur haters! some BS.. Breezy rocks..jst wish he shd stop respondin to tramps

M

Interesting how a huge homophobe like him decides to live in the most Gayest section of Hollywood. The only part of CA that's more Gay than West Hollywood is San Fran. No wonder his neighbors don't like him; they have good reason not too. He either really enjoys pissing off gay people or he's part gay himself.. and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter.

HumanNature

CB

YOU CAN'T AFFORD A DECENT "HOUSE"????

manbearpig

crappy s***bag. i hope they release the video footage of him doing all the stuff.
he has no excuse parking in the handicapped spots. they are VERY CLEARLY MARKED. he just thinks because he has some fame to his name, that the rules do not apply to him. this applies to many famous people sadly. and it seems like the legal system does indeed give them favorable treatment.

Yolanda Garcia-Berdecia

I saw this guy on ABC, when a reported asked about Rihanna. He got extremely mad, and looked dangerous. He looked crazy. This person has mental and anger management BIG PROBLEMS. One day he will do worse than what he did to Rihanna. He looks as though he cannot control his anger and his impulse.

Yolanda Garcia-Berdecia
San Juan, Puerto Rico

smitty62

If this kid didn't act like a dumb-ass all the time, more people would take him seriously, until that happens..........

cjs

ALWAYS someone else's fault.

So if you don't want to appear RECKLESS, then stop breaking windows at TV studios.. and the list goes on.

YAWN, what a BORE he is !

Throw the BUM out !!! Yes some HOA can DO just that !!

SaraBellum

It's interesting that the majority of posters here that are defending CB's behavior also appear to be borderline illiterate.

Big Jim Slade

Dear Chris:

You are an oxygen thief.

Signed,