Stan Lee:

Relax, I'm Just Fine!

7/21/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stan Lee is laughing off reports that he was rushed to the hospital this afternoon at Comic-Con International in San Diego.

0721_stan_lee_audio_launch

There was a buzz on the Internet Lee was taken ill, but Lee just told Harvey it's all B.S.  He's all over the convention.

0721_comiccon_small

about 2 yrs ago

TMZ, you need to tell us WHO IS THIS GUY?

Trevis Miho

Stan Lee IS Marvel. 'Nuff said.

klo

@about 2 yrs ago
dude there is a world outside facebook

Nostradamus

There's also a world outside comic books and video games.

Azzkicker

Stan lee is awesome; anyone who doesn't know who he is needs to get a life. That is all...

Nostradamus

I would say most of his fans are the ones who need to "get a life." That is all.

huh

Who is Stan Lee?? WOW, Someone needs to seriously get out of the cave they've been in. Stan is an amazing great person, I've actually had a conversation with him for a few minutes and he talked to me like he knew me and was just an all around wonderful person. Stan I'm glad you're ok, you sir are the official man.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

If I knew who he was I might care but since I don't I won't.

stlrockn

Stan Lee is a national treasure. He was and is Marvel Comics.
He created characters that are iconic and will out live us all.
I have met him a couple of times and he couldn't have been nicer.
We talked one on one for a good 20 minutes outside a comic convention in Nashville some time ago. He treated me like he had known me for years. It was a thrill to speak to him. Good health you and yours good sir. I'm glad you are OK.

Quinn

Stan. Lee.

MP

God Bless that man. How old is he now, late 80's? I'm not into the whole comic book thing, but I will second the poster who said Mr. Lee is a national treasure. I loved his appearance on The Big Bang Theory. Rock on, Mr. Lee!

Criss

Glad he's okay. Stan Lee is awesome!

BurntSushi

Stan Lee is honestly the nicest person you will ever meet. He doesn't talk down to you and he is genuinely excited when he talks to a fan of his work. I met him outside a comic shop with my 3 yo son. I wanted to get his elusive autograph for my son. He waited for me to get a comic from the store and signed it, he asked for his name and I told him Benjamin Parker Montgomery. He giggled and gave the biggest grin.

Anyone who says anything bad about Stan, is an idiot and has never met someone that has given so much to popular culture.

Nuff said!

MArcoInAmerica

Stan probably had a dizzy spell when he found out actually how many people paid $50 a pop for his signature!
Excelsior!

BamaGirl

I thought he was already dead...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments