Weston Cage's Wife: I'm NOT Pressing Charges!

7/23/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage's wife Nikki Williams is NOT pressing charges against her 20-year-old husband -- in fact, Nikki's telling friends, she doesn't even have plans to leave him.

0722-nikki-weston-cage-ex

TMZ broke the story ... Weston was arrested Wednesday for felony domestic violence -- the second time in a MONTH -- after another alleged confrontation with his wife.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ,  Nikki and Weston are still talking to each other -- but Nikki refuses to see him in person until she "feels safe enough to be around him."

The source adds, Nikki "just needs some time to get herself together."

As for Weston -- he tells us, "If anything, I would like to say that I’m going to get the help that I require to stabilize myself. I’m going to work my hands to the bone with my marriage and I will never give up on her. I cherish our oaths and vows and honored to be with Nikki forever."

sonny

1st

John

OMG, first?

Vanessa

John

Sony, you beat me to it!

Maddy storrier

she is only keeping him because he is keeping HER on TMZ and in the news, duhh

NightOwl

These two ******** diserve each other. They're the kind of couple that would commit suicide together. The fact that they're bringing a child into the mix is just bloody wornderful.

Trainwrecks

"I will never give up on Nikki ...I vow to be with her forever."

Spoken like a true stalker that will create a dangerously fatal outcome. Either she's a victim of conditional abuse, wants fame at any price or all the above.

Nic - are you reading this?

yo

Work his hands to the bone with his marriage?

That sounds exactly like what he should NOT do, and exactly what the whole problem is.

As long as Weston is obsessed with working his hands to the bone, whether it's to be an MMA fighter to "prove he is not insane" or to "save his marriage", he is a danger to himself and others.

He needs to chill, and she needs to chill far away from Weston.

tony gee

You go ahead, NUT JOB!

And as for the wife, she is not going to file charges, is he stupid?

Like a house, she does not have any equity yet on this nut of a property, so, she will continue to be with him (although, she does not want to be with him alone). She will wait until a time that he can haul a bit of something to separate from him and that is in the fuuuuuuuuttuuuure! When, we do not know!

Me

SO?

Maddy storrier

Yeah they need to keep this guy on suicide watch, STAT.
Some of the ridiculous **** he writes to this ugly beast of a stripper titted lady is ****in insane.
He is so ******* ugly now he shaved his head too.

sewardparktech

that is crazy

http:www.sewardparktech.com

Mick Kahler

Nikki will NEVER be safe around this idiot. Cut bait now honey or you'll soon be taking a dirt nap, courtesy of Weston.

Beep

Fame is ALL that matters for those two talentless jerks...

peoplearesilly

Both losers; and I would suspect drug addicts. Normal people don't act like that. They're both weird . . . . . .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments