Bar Refaeli -- Hot Damn!

7/24/2011 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing hotter than the temperatures on the east coast of the United States ... are these photos of Bar Refaeli lounging around in Italy in her bikini.

0724_bar_refaeli_fame_launch
Be sure to hydrate.

richdisputer

Too bad her face is fugly

OhWell

And To Think
Harvey Likes
Guy's Asses
Better, What
Is Wrong With
The World?

topstory

um no she is average as can get.

Kosher SAL

she is not hot at all, harvey and his jewish buddies at tmz keep promoting her cause she is israeli. Leo must have been on punishment when he was dating her.

amazon_woman

NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT. IF ANYTHING I HAVE SEEN BETTER RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM WHERE I LIVE!!!! ARE YOU JOKING ME TMZ !!

iFart

She has a great figure...not too grossly skinny like most models. She's a perfect weight and it's nice to see for change.

some guy

Bar looks good in these pics. She looks sexah. Especially the one where she's yawning. Would've been funny if a fly flew into her nose. Or her mouth.

@Bar

Hi. How are ya. Lookin' good. I think we should hook up. Gimme a call. I'm in the book.

I don't wanna be the rebound guy, though. Go bang someone first.

cowbulls

I think her face if good if not great. The draw is that world class body. She has curves and looks like a real woman; not a teenage boy like so many in Hollywood. The fact that she has a European attitude about sex is a big plus as that makes her all access.

Il Duce

She's not much!! .....I see better than her every day at Venice beach!!

some guy

Lol... I just noticed TMZ put a pic of Bar picking at her thong, and the next pic she's smelling her fingers. Dunno if that was intentional or not.

...Lol.

Cujeaux

You're not funny Jong. I would love to know what the fascination is with her flabby T&A, permanent frown and squinty eyes. She always looks like she just sucked on a lime.

I notice she takes every opportunity to get into a bikini that unfortunately never covers the flabby rear end. Don't tell me she's looking to get a tan on a cloudy day, wearing long sleeves as a cover up. Italy is probably sick to death of the sight of her.

George mCreed

Gotta be the most unflattering photos of a beautiful woman yov've posted recently.

Saryrn

Average looking girl to me. IMO.

Lisa

You spelled her last name wrong, dummies.

Kelly

She has the consistent mixed blessing of looking so good yet so incredibly miserable at the same time, A gift wrapped pretty, tightly tied with a scowl.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments