Lindsay and Paris Hilton -- We're FRIENDS Again!!!

7/26/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan have officially buried the hatchet on the old feud -- and partied together in Malibu this weekend ... TMZ has learned.

0726_lilo_EXD_X17
Lohan rolled over to Hilton's beach pad for a small shindig with some of Paris' close friends ... including her sister Nicky, actress Emma Roberts and "Inception" star Lukas Haas.

One source at the party tells us, "Everyone was so surprised when Lindsay walked in and we thought they didn’t get along. But they immediately gave each other a big hug."

The gang kicked it on the beach, in Paris' hot tub and later had a mini dance party ... but not once did anyone see Lindsay take a sip of alcohol.

We're told Paris is "very excited" about rekindling her friendship with Lohan ... adding, "She LOVED seeing her again."

0726_paris_lindsay_bff_footer

cali

Paris,
Lock up your jewelry

some guy

@AA Ali

I'm not surprised. TMZ has already deleted some of my posts b/c it mentioned something they didn't like.

Eh... as much as they'd like to say they're only about the news, they're still owned by someone. They still have an agenda.

Wonder how long before I get banned if I start writing something they don't like.

Ghost Rider

Things I post on other websites dont last more than a minute usually, TMZ pretty much rules, and Harvey Levin is a great American!

Rogue Warrior

While researching for my upcoming BOOK, I came across this FACTOID that I've continually tried to stress to you H8rs.

Evidence indicates that poor mental health is correlated with celebrity worship. Researchers have examined the relationship between celebrity worship and mental health in United Kingdom adult samples. Maltby et al. (2001) found evidence to suggest that the intense-personal celebrity worship dimension was related to higher levels of depression and anxiety. Similarly, Maltby et al., in 2004, found that the intense-personal celebrity worship dimension was not only related to higher levels of depression and anxiety, but also higher levels of stress, negative affect, and reports of illness. Both these studies showed no evidence for a significant relationship between either the entertainment-social or the borderline-pathological dimensions of celebrity worship and mental health.

spyke

toopunk about an hour ago
Yes! Yes I was first! I can go on in life knowing that I have done something amazing, and completely relevant in my life. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
___________________________________________________________

You know what? Considering how little people have to do these days to be called a celebrity, you could probably get a reality show out of it.

dreamon

They're owned by Warner Bros. That's how you know Lindsay's career is over. WB is more than willing to give her the full tabloid treatment because she's got no real viablility as an actress. Otherwise they would protect her as an asset.

However.....because TMZ was invilved in paying Dawn Holland for do***ents, they are likely being more positive and protective of Loathsome till the out of court settlement happens.

the Seeker

@davids Dong soon I hope b/c you troll on about nothing but crap all day long.

some guy

@Izzy

I like Harvey, too. Not in a weird way, but he seems a decent guy.

Guess I'm being too hard on TMZ. I'd still believe their story over other sources if there was ever a contradiction.

Doesn't even bother me if some of my stuff gets deleted. I spew too much useless crap anyways.

BBL; gonna go to the gym, sweat on some benches, and not wipe it up.

dreamon

Rogue Warrior 4 minutes ago

________________________________________________

Self diagnosis is dangerous.

Ghost Rider

Im sure RW would like to see all these mentally ill people get help, but he is so dumb he forgot the guy we elected as President ran on the slogan that HELP was on the way. Where is that help RW, some people are still waiting

R

Emma Stone is so photoshopped on the cover of Vanity Fair that I can't even find a pulse.

Rogue Warrior

Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency for people to favor information that confirms their preconceptions or hypotheses regardless of whether the information is true.[Note 1][1] As a result, people gather evidence and recall information from memory selectively, and interpret it in a biased way.

What up Seeker the TRUTH speaker????

andyconda

not a word one on Pari******on twitter about lindsay. or having a party. If it was such a big deal. why did lindsay and paris not tweet each other. paris tweets about everything.

BS story never happened. look real close the people she is sitting near might be card board like the back ground.

Wrath

Down on your luck in the media ? Have your 15 minutes passed ? Is everyone just waiting for you to die ? No worries ! Just rekindle a relationship with someone just as infamous for being just as useless. This is sure to get you more media attention.

khaines

I just want to say that the people who do this *********** are fu****** s***** and f***** of ****, see how it feels to have no ******* clue about what the ******* asterisks are hiding, it is STUPID< DUMB<

NO ONE KNOW WHAT THE ASTERISKS ARE HIDING< NO ONE GETS THE JOKE< IT JUST MAKES IT SO WE CAN"T ACTUALLY TELL WHAT THE **** YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY, so STOP IT, and to the one who thinks it is so very witty to say do***ents with the asterisks is STUPID STUPID STUPID, not witty at all, in fact, it just makes you look super dumb and makes it where no one knows what ur saying AT ALL... so S*** THE F*** *U*