There She Is ... Ms. Alabama Nursing Home

7/26/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Move over Donald Trump and Miss USA contestants, because the lovely  Ms. Felma Schrimshire is the winner of this year's highly coveted pageant title, Ms. Alabama Nursing Home 2011.

0726_pageant_winner_V2

Felma -- who is 100-years-young -- beat out 74 other contestants and while she did not have to endure talent or swimsuit competitions, they all underwent 15 minute interviews before the crown was awarded to Schrimshire.

As part of her illustrious duties, Felma will travel to various nursing homes and community events.

Congratulations, Ms. Alabama Nursing Home!

0712_granny_footer

Ryan

She's the hottest piece of poon at the Ole' ****z Home!!!

Rhubino

So now it's possible to begin and end your beauty contestant career in diapers.

cindy

That's sweet!

artie help

right on the face.

andy

This is just pitiful, . . . I'm not even sure that any of these "ladies" happens to have a clue of where they are physically, or what they're doing. Very creepy . . .

GOOD TIMES . . .

She's baaaack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *stop to inhale* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is too freaking funny. The guy standing next to her looks like he's made out of wax. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jen

I think this is the best idea for the nursing homes and the women in it. What a way to motivate them and make them feel better when most of them have been abandoned by there family.

Ron

You go girl!

Rotten Puppets

Gotta admit... that's pretty damn sexy right there.. I'd hit it with an oxygen mask.

northern gypsy

right-on...congratulations to all the contestants...
i'm not a spring chicken...but...if i live that long...
i hope to have the same appetite for life as these ladies !!!

susan

just wondering ,did these ladies do botox to prepare for this pageant?

Hey Now

Don't assume everyone who's really old is senile. My gran is 94 and one of the smartest people I know.

lou

She's very pretty. I think it's nice that older women can get some attention for their looks. Of course they don't look like 20 year olds but they are still nice looking people and deserve attention. You don't just stop living and breathing once you hit 40, you know.

FLO

Does she know that she won?

Selebraties Suck

I know everyone is going to make smartbutt comments, but tomorrow would have been my dad's 90th, and next week is my mom's 93rd. I've been spending a lot of time at hospitals and nursing homes and have really developed a newfound respect and fondness for our seniors. Everybody has a story, and I can guarantee ya'll that we'll never be as interesting at that generation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments