There She Is ... Ms. Alabama Nursing Home

7/26/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Move over Donald Trump and Miss USA contestants, because the lovely  Ms. Felma Schrimshire is the winner of this year's highly coveted pageant title, Ms. Alabama Nursing Home 2011.

0726_pageant_winner_V2

Felma -- who is 100-years-young -- beat out 74 other contestants and while she did not have to endure talent or swimsuit competitions, they all underwent 15 minute interviews before the crown was awarded to Schrimshire.

As part of her illustrious duties, Felma will travel to various nursing homes and community events.

Congratulations, Ms. Alabama Nursing Home!

0712_granny_footer

GeneL

She's HOT! anyone have a link to the naked pix or videos there must be online of Ms. Alabama Nursing Home 2011 before she won the title?

Janie

The contestants are all adorable. Talk about spunk! Congrats to all for competing.

anony

Those are some frightening gay wedding pictures.

Carl

I'm not sure about my feelings on this one. If it is really being done to honor those women then it is ok. But dressing them up like Miss America seems like they are making fun of them to a certain extent. At the very least they ought to know the women will get ridiculed all over the internet such as right here. I don't just mean the comments, I mean TMZ is only posting it for humorous reasons.

It would have been better if the contest had been more dignified and appropriate for someone their age.

A Real Lawyer

awwww.... this is so cute. Good for them. If competing in this dumb pageant makes them feel good - so be it. Our society has lost all respect for the elderly and it makes me sick. Good for granny. I'mn happy for her.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I thank God there was no swimsuit competition. I couldn't take it.

williard

TO: Dontgetmestarted

Guess what? You're right behind them on the conveyor belt of life. And so is the worthless piece of crap that will make a remark about you when you get there. Funny now?

Alex

MMM BABBYYYYYYYYYY. LMAO HAHHAHA THAT GUY LOOOKS LIKE A WAX FIGURE

nof

She's cute but I'm more into one of the runner-ups.

brock lesnar

i wanna get me some of that

Different Rules Apply

I would love to think that TMZ put this out here with the utmost respect for these ladies; but I'm betting they were looking for the mud slinging comments. RESPECT our older generation people - they are the salt of what we used to call the greatest country in the world - now that some of you are in your prime, what have you done for your country lately. Lack of respect, morals & values is what is really killing the success of our country.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

@Williard: Your comment is pointless. I had no idea I was going to get old, But according to your stupid ass logic, I better say "I want to see them in a swimsuit because that will make me have a better life" Do you have ANY idea how dumb you are?

BTW: Won't you be there also? Grow up Idiot.

Glenda in Texas

Cute. I think she won because she's the only one that showed her nice legs. :)

Johnnyt

I got dibs on the hottie in the bright RED dress. Oh wait, she must
be a granddaughter. Anyhow, they should be judged on their grits
'n' red gravy, fried chicken or 'possum and sweet 'tatters, not their
looks. :0)

some guy

What's Max think about these girls? He see anyone he likes?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments