Kat Von D Blasts TV Show:

"I WARNED YOU!"

7/27/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_kat_good_day_la_ex

Kat Von D says she had a DAMN good reason for walking off "Good Day L.A." this morning -- telling TMZ, she made one reasonable request ... and producers repeatedly BLEW HER OFF.

But according to Kat, that request was IGNORED -- and as we previously reported, anchor Jeff Michael read out an introduction that highlighted Kat and Jesse's breakup.

Kat says she saw what was on the teleprompter long before Jeff read it -- and even pulled a producer aside to have someone change the script ... but nothing happened.

According to Kat, she "very politely" informed them ... if it wasn't changed, she wouldn't be able to go on. But no one changed squat, so Kat beat it.

Later, during the show, the executive producer went on the air -- explaining Kat's only prior request was not to bring up Sandra Bullock or Michelle McGee ... a request "Good Day" honored.

Nevertheless, Kat adds, "I have no interest in going back on, but I wish them all the best."

Sinndddee

Its hilarious that these people are calling her white trash...shes not even white!!! get ur **** straight. and btw I ******* hate jillian ever since i was younger i couldnt stand her and her voice!

GO KAT!

Da Voice of the Night

Well, well, well!! You want to ride the fame train but won't let the conductor punch your ticket? Sorry lady, that is the price you pay!!! By the way, who the HELL ARE YOU?!?!?!

KatieJinLA

Kat Von Dip****...what an idiot drama queen. Hey, she wants to be famous, air her dirty laundry for all to see on her self-serving reality show, and show up to the opening of an envelope. I say...no more stupid interviews about your stupid show....hope its cancelled for a TOTAL LACK OF INTEREST.

Not_Starstruck

Can someone please remind me why people like her and others are famous because of reality tv. It seems you can make stars out of anyone these days. She is not even hot or semi decent. Just by looking at her I would be afraid to catch a disease.

Sinndddee

obviously the only reason shows come back for another season is because people like them. so how is it a lack of interest?? for u it is but not everyone else.

spinner25

Kat, you've had more ***** in you than American Bandstand.

Time to wrap the show up and crawl back to your addictions. That's all you're good at.

SaraBellum

I don't really care for her, but good for her.

Megan

If they were going to ask her about it anyways...and she had okayed this....what does it matter if they mentioned it in the intro or not? God she is vile.

juggaloszuch

She tattoo's people for a living...she's nothing special, just a media whore that is minimally talented and way over priced.

kellie

Umm I don't care for her too much shes overrated.

And she's not white right? Isn't she mexican? Whatever she is she needs to get over herself.

Karmagal

She must have known that they were going to ask her about Jesse. I mean afterall there really isnt anything else to talk to her about.

Bruno

Want some cheese with that WHINE, Kat?

Italia

"Kat tells us, she agreed to answer a question about her breakup from Jesse James on one condition -- that the anchor didn't mention the split in his introduction.:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't believe her. I would bet Kat couldn't even SPELL "introduction".

The only reason why Kat MIGHT have been interesting is because she fell for Jesse James' crap too, and got dumped.

All anybody wanted to hear her say is that Jesse James is a piece of crap, but we already know that, so fine.

Other than that, nothing that Kat Von D can say or do would ever interest me.

Really?????

I've been trying to figure out who she resembles. She looks like Selena Gomez to me but a dirty version.

Susan

LOL This chick is on a serious trip. She's a nobody who lucked into a TV show. Mediocre artist at best. Jesse who?