« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K's Wedding Invite

NO JEANS, NO T-SHIRTS!!!

7/28/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian Wedding Invitation
TMZ has obtained a copy of Kim Kardashian's wedding invitation, and it has all the makings of a fancy schmancy affair.

The wedding, which will be held on Saturday, August 20, is strictly black tie.

The ceremony will be held in Montecito, California -- near Oprah's mansion.

Of course, the bash is being thrown by Kris Jenner and her sidekick, Bruce.

Oh yeah, the groom is Kris Humphries.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CR

Really? can't she just GO AWAY?? After all - who really cares?

Katya

I'll give them about six months, then the whole marriage is dunzo.

spinner25

There are clearly a lot of people who don't know much about wedding invitations.

First, only the names of parents who financially contribute go on an invitation. Second, Bruce Jenner is Kim's stepfather. Step-parent's names do not go first. Third, Kris Jenner is the bread winner of the Jenner family. That's another reason why her name would be first.

Lastly, Kim's name goes before Kris' because she is the bride.

This is all common wedding invitation etiquette.

e33

wear a rubber dude

Joy King

It will last as long as her first one!

sem

People who make a big deal out of their SECOND WEDDING are F*CKING PATHETIC.

Hoopee

Dang, I had my "Does Kim have a 'Taint?' tshirt all ready for the wedding.

TheNekoNation

Hard to believe that a Kardashian shows some class.

WhyPeopleJudgeSoMuch

There is nothing wrong with having a dress code for their upscale event. Jeans and T-Shirts are not appropriate wedding attires.

Apolloniabliss

I hope this works out for her but if it doesnt we will know about it.

Jodi

Who cares. Spending all that money on a marriage that won't last longer than 2 years.

TIFFANY

Do people really care about this or is TMZ and the media just shoving this down our throat?

Jodi

meant...spending all that money on a wedding when the marriage won't last.......

Jean

No, Bruce's name does NOT have to be first. I always put my name first on any invitation my husband and I send out. Besides, Bruce is NOT Kim's birth father. I don't even think he ever 'adopted' her. I do wish them luck and hope they defy the Hollywood Marriage Odds and make it last.

Zoe

Most wedding invitations these days include the names of both sets of parents. This just looks tacky and reflects the Kardashians to a tee.